Conversion error for some songs

rick78

Hello,

Sorry, I am not sure this is in the correct section. 

My main platform for Rocksmith is PS3. I usually convert all downloaded song to PS3 format using Song Creator Tool Kit v2.9.2.1.

Occasionally, I get errors, which I do not know how to fix. I have attached the latest error I would like to convert. The song is Telephone_Hygiaphone_v1_p.psarc

I am using Windows 10 for the Song Creator Toot kit. However, I would prefer to use mu Mac Os (Sonoma) to convert, if there is another convertor tool.

I have tried to use the mac version of the song and pc ver, both give error.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this?

Thank in advance.

Rick

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 16.50.23.png

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, we don't support console versions of CDLC anymore (that's why you wont find those files and have to convert them on your own). And the toolkit is also very outdated and not really used anymore.

Looking at the error box, it gives information about how to fix it. I would start there.

I'll own you one day. 💜

Custom Shop Solo II.png

Thank you for the reply. I respect that consoles are not supported, but I am hoping someone can help.

I did not get any errors before, but now I am getting the error on a few song conversions.
I really do not understand how to generate the CDLC. I have downloaded the PC version. 

When I try to import it, instead of convert it, I get the following error attached.

Thanks again.

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 14.22.51.png

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 14.23.51.png

I was attempting to do this myself the other day, but I got the same errors and even grabbing Wwise 2010 didn't fix it. Imagine you'd have to re-encode the audio file and rebuild the psarc from there, but that's just a guess.

I'll own you one day. 💜

Custom Shop Solo II.png