Searching for a practice organising app

Shroud

This might sound like a strange request but I wonder if anyone has any suggestion here...

I am looking for some app (Android or website-based) to help organise my practicing. I would like to be able to enter a list of practice items (such as individual songs, exercises, or topics) and mark down whenever I spend time on them, with the app remembering the last time I did, so that I am aware of how many days have passed since last time.

I don't need statistics, or anything more detailed than just marking "done" on a given day. Mostly the purpose is to make sure I don't neglect certain types of practice for too long. If the app has reminders, for example when exceeding a certain number of days without doing a certain exercise then even better.

The reason I want such thing is because I currently cannot afford to have a fixed practice schedule. I practice whenever I have enough time and peace, but I don't know in advance when it happens. So I need something to remind me what I haven't practiced lately. At the moment I am using an app meant for house chores 😅 which is not bad: instead of telling me "you haven't vacuumed for a whole month" I have created custom items that tell me "you haven't practiced improvisation for a whole month", but if I could find a music specific app then it would be much better.

Any suggestions?