Jump to content
  • 0

Perfectly synced tracks in GoPlayAlong are no longer synced well when they are imported into Eof.



I've had this problem since I started working on customs again before Christmas. Everything looks great in GoPlayAlong  but, there's always a significant number of notes out of sync when I import my XML into Eof (latest build with hotfix applied) It even happens with stuff from Ultimate Guitar. Does anyone else have this problem or have  you found a solution?

 Nothing I have tried has made a difference and it's driving me mad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy