3246 psarc in DLC folder, but only ~ 2800 are shown in the game

Towerbuster

Question

Hi guys, can someone help me.
I have over 3200 Psarc files in the DLC directory, but there are about 400 missing in the game. I only noticed this recently when I downloaded a new song here and then couldn't find it in the game. By the way, all songs are displayed in the CFSM. I don't care about a few songs if they are missing, but 400 are just too many.
Does anyone know why this is?

2 answers to this question

They might have the wrong naming scheme, or might be linked to a DLC you don't know. Would help if you gave us an example of a file that wasn't working and showed us what that file looks like in your dlc folder.

They might have the wrong naming scheme, or might be linked to a DLC you don't know. Would help if you gave us an example of a file that wasn't working and showed us what that file looks like in your dlc folder.

First of all thank you.

I have a file that recently appeared here in my DLC directory. However, it cannot be found in the game.

Here is her name: Rubettes-The_Sugar-Baby-Love_v1_p.psarc

In the meantime I checked my DLC directory for duplicates and found about 200. I deleted it.

So now there are only around 200 songs missing.

Best regards!