Hard drive change

BIGEUSMC

Question

3 answers to this question

I recently changed my hard drive to an SSD and some of the CDLC's I've gotten from Custom Forge site have quit working. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1. Make sure to have legit copy of Rocksmith and Cherub Rock DLC

2. If none of the CDLC works, Validate the dll file with CFSM  (This option is on the settings page of CFSM)

3. If some work and  others don't, I would start with CFSM  to repair the songs in question.

The repair options I use personally are:  Skip  previously remastered CDLC, Add DD, Mastery 100% bug, preserve stats, adjust scroll speed, Fix Low Bass Tuning, Apply Default appid (probably the most important thing for your issue), and Process downloads folder. 

I use this repair operation to add any and all CDLC to my collection to ensure uniformity and game stability.

hope this helps,

good luck!

• Like 1

Started playing Bass with Rocksmith April 2019

I recently changed my hard drive to an SSD and some of the CDLC's I've gotten from Custom Forge site have quit working. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1. Make sure to have legit copy of Rocksmith and Cherub Rock DLC

2. If none of the CDLC works, Validate the dll file with CFSM  (This option is on the settings page of CFSM)

3. If some work and  others don't, I would start with CFSM  to repair the songs in question.

The repair options I use personally are:  Skip  previously remastered CDLC, Add DD, Mastery 100% bug, preserve stats, adjust scroll speed, Fix Low Bass Tuning, Apply Default appid (probably the most important thing for your issue), and Process downloads folder. 

I use this repair operation to add any and all CDLC to my collection to ensure uniformity and game stability.

hope this helps,

good luck!

I did the Default appid and everything works now plus CFSM could not find dll file so I uploaded it as well. Thanks a bunch

• Like 1

It can be challenging to find a scanning tool that supports MUT2, but have you checked out Smart Engines? They offer a variety of scanning tools and software, including automotive scanning solutions, that can help you out. Check out their website, smartengines.com, to see if they have a product that fits your needs. They have a team of experts who can answer any questions about their products and help you find the right solution. Give it a look and see if they can help you out!