Importing old project not working.

MrCalland

Hi everyone,

Ive been AWOL from rocksmith and guitar playing for a while due to carpul tunnel but im back and want to finish some CDLC that ive started but when importing the project from ​eof1.8RC10 to ​eof1.8RC12 its not loading up the chart and when i trying to import it from Guitar Pro 5 it says it already has notes already but nothing is visible.

Any ideas on how i can sort this out id love to just import the whole project as it only needs small changes then its finished.

thanks.

Edit

Also im getting an error saying OGG Sampling rate is not 44.1KHZ song may not play back at the correct speed in FOF. how do i sort this too?

Make sure you're using the latest hotfix (10-30-2019), as at one point, the ability to load REALLY old projects was broken and has been fixed. If it still doesn't load in the latest hotfix, please send me the .eof project file so I can troubleshoot.

The OGG sample rate warning only matters for Frets on Fire. You can ignore it unless you're really authoring for that game. I'll probably disable that warning since FoF is dead and was never revived.

thanks for the reply been trying to get on the forums for the last few days to check this post but some reason i couldnt log in. anyway for some reason after a few more goes at just laoding it in it just worked and all the chart appeared, im not sure what i did.

i didnt realise FOF was not the same i asumed it was EOF but its old name and hadnt been changed.

thanks for your quick response anyway raynebc