Big problem with Rocksmith and CDLC
Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
1. I purchased on remastered Steam Rocksmith 2014 Edition
2. I downloaded D3DX9_42.dll and copied it to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Rocksmith2014
3. I purchased and installed it on Steam cherubrock (as indicated in the guide) and in the dlc folder I now also have:
4. downloaded from customforge the file: Dream-Theater_The-Best-of-Times-only_v1.0_p.psarc
5. I restarted the pc
6. I launched Rocksmith from the Steam icon on the desktop.
PROBLEM: When I go to the song (The best of times) I see only the crates and the game does not even allow me to go back with the ESC key.
With normal dlcs already in play, everything works perfectly.
I have uninstalled and installed rocksmith from Steam twice but nothing has changed.
I have windows 10 Professional.
Can you please help me out I'm crazy?
Thank you all!
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.