Marcus Miller - Power Of Soul - Looking for Bass testers!

pinkfloyd188

i'm at roughly 75% of charting at the moment. i'm missing the bass solo and a couple of miscellaneous fills. i have the tablature, just need to sit down on my off day and finish it. this is my first CDLC submission and while i'd prefer bassists who can slap and double thumb quickly, the chart doesn't require it and would take any seasoned bass player available for testing.

i'm mainly looking for critique on whether or not any section of the music comes quicker or slower than the music intends. i've played through every part myself and trust my tabs. i have a version that has rocksmith phrases, but i'm unable to do dynamic difficulty through EoF because of the notation.

any and all help/critique/suggestions are welcome, and for the time being, i'll provide a current .psarc for those who inbox me.