Moving loaded mp3

drummerJ99

This may be a dump question but Is it possible to, instead of selecting all notes and moving them to align to the music to start, is there a way to move the loaded mp3 instead? I'm trying to find the easiest way to make sure notes and music are aligned at beat #1. 

On a side note, is there a way to load a mp3 into TuxGuitar or GuitarPro to verify tab is on beat with the song? Or is really only option trying to hit play at the same time on both th esong and tab player?

Thanks,

Jeffrey

• Administrator

You can "move" the song in EOF by using the "create lead silence" function which simply add silence at the start of the song.

Tuxguitar or GP aren't capable of loading an MP3 (or any song format as far as i'm aware) to check the sync of the tab. GoPlayAlong is a software made for that.

On a side note i tend to start the mp3 then just launch the GP from the place where i'm sure i am since the play function start from the point selected in the tab which isn't that complicated as long as you have some clues of where you are in the first place.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

You can "move" the song in EOF by using the "create lead silence" function which simply add silence at the start of the song.

Tuxguitar or GP aren't capable of loading an MP3 (or any song format as far as i'm aware) to check the sync of the tab. GoPlayAlong is a software made for that.

On a side note i tend to start the mp3 then just launch the GP from the place where i'm sure i am since the play function start from the point selected in the tab which isn't that complicated as long as you have some clues of where you are in the first place.

Ok Thanks. I'll check out Go Play Along. If it makes my job easier it'll be worth the $19. And I could see myself using it outside making CDLC.