Marathon's Workshop

Marathon

Hey guys, I want to be like to be like the cool kids on here and post stuff that I'm currently working on for you guys.

If you haven't seen me around, I'm Marathon and I create CDLC from various soundtracks that you hear in video games.

Stuff I'm currently working on:

Xenoblade Chronicles: You Will Know Our Names

-Add a rhythm track.

Snowboard Kids 2: I have some random tabs that I need to figure out what to do with...

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: Bramble Blast

-Finishing up tabs [i know Xstatic has released this one but I'm trying to add a rhythm and a bass part to it. Plz don't be mad Xstatic ;)]

Persona 3: Afternoon Break

-Trying to fix this glitch in the song where it would cause the game to crash.

-Maybe also adding multiple bass tones to make it sound like the song.

Super Punch Out!: Rick Bruiser Theme

-Need to create the bass tab for it so it sounds like how it does in the song.

Pokemon Colosseum: Cipher Admin Battle

- Have tabs, need to get started on making the CDLC.

If there is any song of song you want to see me do please message me and I'll try to find something!

Also if you play them if there is any kind of suggestions that you can give to me to make my stuff better that would be greatly appreciated. 

Oh and I might post things that I've might be doing with my daily life from time to time just so you get to know me better and what my life is like haha.

Notes 1.1: I currently am busy as I'm going to smashfests at least two times a week for most of the day. Oh and I also don't have any internet at my house and won't probably have it for another month or two so I'm going to try to focus more of creating less songs and more focus on fixing the songs I already have (fixing note speeds, notes, adding DD, etc.). So I will be posting when I'm stealing internet from my friends.

My completed CDLC for you to check out!

So I pretty much create CDLC from different video games to be put in a video game... Neato.

Oh sweet baby Jesus I created a Workshop so you can check out all the current projects that I'll going to splew upon you guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Thats cool that you are doing rhythm and bass for bramble blast if you want you can add my lead track to it if you had no plans on doing lead so that people can just download your version with all parts.  look forward to the others too.

I think I might have found the same type of file and most of the notes are pretty much the same but I might change a few in the lead so I'm not completely copying you haha

• Like 1

So I pretty much create CDLC from different video games to be put in a video game... Neato.

Oh sweet baby Jesus I created a Workshop so you can check out all the current projects that I'll going to splew upon you guys.

• 2 weeks later...