http://i.imgur.com/c5TZy7i.jpg?1

*English

Hi Accept fans! :D,i post this,because im making most of the Accept songs,i will add here all my Accept customs,and add my new Accept customs!

Well,i will add here albums and songs,i will make all the songs  possible(with good GP tabs).And i will not make "VERSIONS"of other user,for example,Midnight Mover,Metal Heart,or another custom.With 1 custom is enough :) .I dont like that other user make "VERSIONS"of my customs or the same song,as i said,with 1 custom is enough.

Of course,i will fix my customs if it required,and/or add RR to the rest of my Accept customs(and my other customs).

*Español

Hola fans de Accept!,pues he publicado éste post,porque soy el que ha hecho más canciones de Accept.Pongo aquí lo que está hecho,y pondré lo que vaya haciendo con el tiempo.

Pondré aquí albums y sus canciones.Haré todas las canciones que sean posibles(si las GP tabs me lo permiten).Lo que no voy hacer,es,hacer "VERSIONES"de customs de otra gente,por respeto,y porque cada persona que ha hecho su canción se hace responsable de arreglarlo y/o añadir partes.

Creo,que con una versión es más que suficiente.Tampoco,me gustaría que hicieran "VERSIONES"de mis customs,o de la mísma canción,creo que teniendo,"lead","rhythm","bass",es suficiente,si en una custom no se puede añadir alguna parte,simplemente no se puede,depende mucho de lo bien que esté hecha la tablatura de GP.

Y por supuesto,yo me haré cargo,de arreglar fallos,meter RR en mis customs sea Accept,Axel Rudi Pell,etc etc etc...y también como si es añadir alguna parte que falta(normalmente,siempre incluyo las 3 partes,que son las más importantes).

Siempre habrá canciones que no son perfectas como si se trataran de canciones oficiales,pero está claro,que no subo cosas intocables,porque,yo soy el primero que toca éstos customs.

- 1979 Accept

Seawinds

Take Him In My Heart                       

Glad To Be Alone                                                       

- 1980 I'm A Rebel

I'm A Rebel

Save Us

No Time To Lose                               

Thunder And Lightning                   

China Lady                                                                 

I Wanna Be No Hero

The King

- 1981 Breaker 

Starlight

Run If You Can

Son Of A Bitch

Burning

Feelings

Midnight Highway

- 1982 Restless And Wild

Fast As A Shark

Ahead Of The Pack

Shake Your Heads

Neon Nights

Flash Rockin Man

Don't Go Stealing My Soul Away 

- 1983 Balls To The Wall

London Leatherboys

Fight It Back

Losing More Than You've Ever Had

Love Child

Turn Me On

Losers And Winners

Guardian Of The Night

Winterdreams

- 1985 Metal Heart

Up To The Limit

Wrong Is Right

Screaming For A Love-Bite

Too High To Get It Right

Dogs On Leads

Living For Tonite

Bound To Fail

- 1986 Russian Roulette

T.V. War

Monsterman

Russian Roulette

Aiming High

Another Second To Be

Walking In The Shadow

Stand Tight

- 1989 Eat The Heat

Generation Clash

Love Sensation

Hellhammer

Prisoner

- *1990 Staying A Life(Live)

Princess Of The Dawn

- 1993 Objection Overruled

I Don't Wanna Be Like You

Slaves To Metal

All Or Nothing

Amamos La Vida

Sick,Dirty And Mean

- 1996 Predator

Crossroads

Run Through The Night

- 2010 Blood Of The Nations

Beat The Bastards

Teutonic Terror

The Abyss

Time Machine

Pandemic

No Shelter

Bucket Full Of Hate

- 2012 Stalingrad

Hung,Drawn And Quartered

Hellfire

Shadow Soldiers

- 2014 Blind Rage

Stampede 

Dying Breed

Dark Side Of My Heart

Trail Of Tears

Bloodbath Mastermind 

From The Ashes We Rise

The Curse

Final Journey 

Rock & Heavy Metal !!! :)

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I never knew this band existed until I joined this site, now they are my largest collection of customs of a single band in my library. I have really enjoyed all your work here, Thank You Sincerely. Ripcord

Thanks for comment,im glad that you like that :) ,im ending with this discography.There are some songs to make,of course i will make that,and of course i will make more bands.

Enjoy it :) .

• 5 months later...

[ES]Hola a todos,tengo algo que decir sobre ésta discografía,y es que,quedan pocas canciones por hacer,y algunas no hay GP tab,las que hay aún,ya no las voy hacer,porque me he cansado hacer tantas canciones de Accept,y las que quedan tampoco me gustan.

Lo que SÍ voy hacer,es arreglar por si tienen fallos,y si hay un posible Rocksmith....2017,2018....,las convertiré para el nuevo.

Ahora mismo,tampoco me encuentro haciendo más customs(tema personal).Lo que si voy a hacer por ahora es hacer más customs.

En fin,resumiendo,las canciones que hice(tanto Accept y más),las arreglaré y si hay un nuevo Rs,las convertiré.

Haré más canciones,pero tal vez en meses.

Disfrutad de las canciones.

[EN]Hi everybody,i want to say something about this discography,i don't want to continue with this project,i'm tired making a lot of Accept songs,and i don't like the rest of Accept songs.

I will fix my customs if it's needed and convert them to a new Rocksmith 2017...2018...

I just want to make more guitar covers and stop making more customs for now.

As i said,i will fix my customs(Accept and more),and convert them to a new Rocksmith.

I will make more customs,maybe in months

Enjoy the customs!

Rock & Heavy Metal

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...