Riff repeater - Limiting repeat to one block only

arborinfelix

Question

Sometimes the parts in the riff repeater are too long for me and I want to adjust them. I know that there are the brackets [  ]  which I can use to mark the section I want to repeat but sometimes RS doesn't allow me to select only one section and I have to repeat a bigger section. I know that the authors of the songs grouped the repeatable sections in their context but I really need to narrow my parts.  Any suggestions?

Sincerely yours

Memo...

2 answers to this question

To learn a longer phrase, i use Rocksmith To Tab to convert the included Tabs to GP5 format. You may open it using either Guitar Pro or the free alternative Tux Guitar. Then i learn the song measure by measure.

Furthermore i think that the Beats & Phrases Resynchronizer is able to change the phrases of RS DLCs.