Tame Impala - Mind Mischief (Need a little help to do the tones)

mathesan

I'm doing the cdlc of Mind Mischief (actually i already have the tracks ready)

I just need help to create the tones, because the tones of my previous cdlcs sucks

and Tame impala have that awesome effects that cannot lack.

So i invoke you who like Tame Impala to help me

please

because we get high with a little help from our friends ; )

• Like 2

huehue 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm doing the cdlc of Mind Mischief (actually i already have the tracks ready)

I just need help to create the tones, because the tones of my previous cdlcs sucks

and Tame impala have that awesome effects that cannot lack.

So i invoke you who like Tame Impala to help me

please

because we get high with a little help from our friends ; )

Oh man i love Tame Impala's sound and tone. I could give it a go and see if i can get the right tones for the tune. I'll get back to you soon. :D

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Good to hear someone working on some Tame Impala, I was in the process of compiling this one but I got stuck on the same problem too. I know that for the rhythm guitar part, the tremolo and reverb or tremolo and phaser combo can do a decent job but for the lead parts it gets a bit tricky. For the main riff you can probably use a distortion and flanger and go light on the gain and when you get to the 2nd riff that sounds kind of close to the bass line, use a phaser pedal. Then when you get to the chord parts use phaser + echo unit to make it sound like a leslie rotating speaker. I hope it works, I fucked up on the echo pedal so I never got around to fixing it but I hope you find the right tones and balance to make this wonderful track come alive. I plan on trying to make a Latenight Moonlight CDLC come alive but it won't be until the end of this semester which wraps up in a few weeks from now.

• Like 1