My own CDLC doesn't show song progress when selected (other CDLC works fine)

Tiothae

Question

After watching/reading some tutorials, I've made two CDLCs and they both have the same issue. When selected, I can't see the progress for each section of the song. It isn't like tracks where there isn't DD and the bars appear to flickerl; it's just blank on these two tracks. Other CDLC works fine for me, so I'm thinking I've just missed a step somewhere.

The CDLC work in the Rocksmith 2014 great, including the DD that I used the Rocksmith Toolkit Creator to put in. So, it appears to be recording the progress, it's just this progress preview that appears to have gone wrong.

Any idea what could have caused this and how I could resolve it?

1 answer to this question

I came back to this after a break from CDLC and tried something different. It turns out that the issue was that the DD creator was creating too many phrases for the song that I was putting in and I didn't realise that would be an issue. I changed the config on the Toolkit to use a phrase length of 8 (instead of the default 2) and that resolved the issue.

The songs that I had tried putting in were quite long so I'm not sure where the limit is, but I thought I would put this here in case anyone else runs into the same issue.