Need help with turner in Rocksmith 2014 with Xbox Real Tone Cable (PC)

Russell_GuitarGuy

Question

Hey, everyone. When I got Rocksmith 2014 on the PC, I tried to tune the guitar with the real tone cable from the Xbox 360. But after I select a song and try to tune it, it screws up as it goes to 999+ on the strings when I strum them and won't go down.

Is there any idea on how to fix it for a real tone cable to work right? If so, thanks!

8 answers to this question

Is your copy of Rocksmith for PC legit, or is it pirated?  Because there is no difference in the cables.  They are the exact same cable for every platform.  I migrated from PS3 to Mac and use the cable that came with my PS3 version of Rocksmith.

And just to eliminate it as a cause, you're plucking one string at a time when you tune correct?  Not strumming them all at once?

You should also verify that the input volume for your realtone cable is set high enough inside Windows and that your guitar volume is all the way up.

You're not disappointing me at all.  To each their own.

However, you likely won't get too much help here as it's against the site rules to discuss and/or aid piracy.

But your problem is related to a bad crack.  You'll need to do a google search to find the answer you need.