Bass notes doesn't register in RS

Hi.

I'm working in some customs, but I've find that some users have issues with the bass track.

I always make the bass in eof in "Real part bass", and did nothing special to the track (obviusly I synced it). It's reallu strange, I do not have a "usable" bass right now and tried with virtual bass, one song It did work, but another one just gives me "late" "miss" even when I'm hitting it right.

I really don't know what's going on, and I always add bass to my customs, I need to adress this issue and upload new versions of all my customs so bass players could use it.

Any tips?

It's probably because the value in the tuning isn't the same in EOF and the toolkit.

That was it, I was looking in Eof->Tracks under "Rocksmith" (It wasn't there) and the tuning and number of strings are under the "pro guitar" submenu. I tried it and now it recognizes the notes, I will redo my customs and check all this, and maybe improve some mistakes here and there.

Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy