Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'freezing'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • CustomsForge
    • News & Announcements
    • Ignition4 Search
  • General
    • Rocksmith Remastered
    • Rocksmith Championship
    • Music Discussion
    • Off-Topic
  • Rocksmith CDLC
    • Workshop
    • Learning Guitar & Bass
  • Rocksmith 2014 Remastered Tools
    • CustomsForge Song Manager
    • Editor on Fire
    • Rocksmith Custom Tool Kit
    • RSPlaylist / RockSniffer
    • Custom Game Toolkit
    • Mods & Projects

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Steam


Twitch


Discord


Location


Interests


Guitar


Bass


Favorite Bands


Rocksmith

Found 2 results

  1. Hello everyone! First off I love this project, and once I get the issues hammered out this will no doubt suck hours upon hours of my life away. I went on a downloading spree and got a bunch of custom songs. In combining the functions of the Toolkit and Automator, I managed to convert at least most of the downloaded files into Mac format (all files use the Cherub Rock appid). So far it seems that the cdlc is about 50/50; about half will run with no problem, and the other half freeze after tuning. I've tried most of the options in the toolkit (mac version) and haven't found anything that solves the problem. I've searched the Internet up and down and haven't really found any solutions. The only clue that may be notable is the showlights file. I've unpacked Cherub Rock, some of the files that work, and some of the files that do not work, and noticed that more often than not the files that do not run have a showlights.xml that is significantly smaller. For example, RHCP - By The Way works, while Blink 182 - First Date does not work. The showlights.xml for By The Way is 38 KB, while First Date is 117 bytes. The contents of the First Date showlight.xml is as follows: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <showlights count="1"> <showlight time="2.522" note="66" /> </showlights> Again, not sure if this is what's breaking the cdlc, but it's currently the only clue I have. I've been comparing unpacked files left and right and haven't noticed anything else out of the ordinary between the two. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you require any further information, or screenshots, etc. MacBook Pro 15-inch (Late 2008) OSX Yosemite 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 8 GB RAM DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 256 MB
  2. I can understand that it seems like everyone has this issue, but mine is very peculiar. I've done what every thread on the first five pages of Google have suggested me to do, and yet, I still get stuck at the screen after tuning. I've tried multiple D3DX9_42.dll files, even while trying to put them in the root and dlc folders, but nothing has worked. The weird thing is, I've gotten it to work before. I recently performed a fresh Windows install on my computer, as a result of multiple malicious programs eating up my RAM. Now that I've reinstalled however, nothing seems to be working.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy