Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Backing tracks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Offline   always4lora

always4lora

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 thanks

Hello

Does anyone know what software / sites i can get backing tracks from without the guitar bits in or with the option to remove parts?

I have guitar Pro but the sounds awful for the instruments on most of the tracks.

Had a google but most of them seem to relate to singing backing tracks.

Offline   schizoid

schizoid

Beginner Guitarist

• Charter
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • 9 thanks

http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   always4lora

always4lora

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 thanks

really makes me wonder how i can be so bad at googling, the only one i found for guitars you had to pay for. thanks for the link , grabbed the ones i need.

Offline   DanPro777

DanPro777

Touring Guitarist

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • 33 thanks

why do you need backing tracks ? do you know how to do with this a guitar pro tab ? im asking because i did a song and the GP tab of the song has only lead part and i want also to do rhythm part and i have the backing track without the solos (lead) but i don't know how...

Change your privacy preferences (EU)