Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

CDLC not playing properly

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Offline   Makenshi

Makenshi

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Hi all

I have a few issues where during a CDLC track one of two things happen.

1: The screen is locked on the first part of the digital guitar neck and does not move so any notes off screen can't be seen.

2: The audio starts off in time with the notes then at some part it is out of time thus leading to notes playing 1-2 seconds out of beat. *note* Without going to lag correction I have loaded up other CDLC and OG songs and there is no lag input.

I am guessing that it's basically "CDLC is dying out so just don't play those songs" but I am hoping there might be a fix as some of my fav songs I like to play with have these issues.

Many thanks.

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Done Nothing for the Community

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,694 posts
  • 525 thanks

@Makenshi for the first issue it can be fixed by adding Dynamic Difficulty to it (it's part of the repair option in CFSM). For the other issue though, you would need to get your hand dirty and completely rework the CDLC to make it right.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Offline   Makenshi

Makenshi

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

@firekorn Thanks mate. I will give this ago later tonight!