Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

EOF Starts and then freezes

- - - - - Editor on Fire Eoo EoF Starts Freezes Crashes Bug Fix

Best Answer raynebc, 24 September 2016 - 02:31 AM

I'll ask the same things I asked in the EOF thread:

Have any previous EOF versions worked for you? What OS are you using? Can you send me the EOF log file? Go to the full post »