New Database Glitches

PC Plum

Question

Read a couple of topics, didn't find mention of these.

Like the new setup, liked the ols one but... :D

Some things I noticed

- How do you view records (so I can edits my records)?

Edit - Hit view record doh

- How do you view play vids (the secondary video links in records)?

Edit - hit view record...  maybe a better way?  I like people seeing the play vids so they know what they are getting

- When you look at something (dunno what the term is yet, the rectagular box with the info on songs and the download button) and press play to "hear it" (enable the primary video), the video does not stop when you hit the X to exit.  You can also open more and plat more videos and the 2 video play simultaneously.  I would imagine 3 or 4 or 5 vids will play together if I kept going. 

Edit - play button does need ironed out.  I see it does pause too but pressing pause also makes the box jump out

Good luck tweaking the bugs out :D

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet