having trouble with CDLC downloading correct platform of .psarc

lootdaddy

Question

on some CDLC's i try to download , i click to download it and it downloads the m.psarc file. i go to the modal to manually choose between windows and mac, click windows, and get the m.psarc file again that does not work. had this issue with a lot of songs, but here are a few incase it helps: Plastic Hearts by Miley Cyrus, Mistakes Like Fractures by Knocked Loose, and High by Sir Sly.

does anyone have any suggestions on a fix? thank you in advance, please let me know if i can provide any additional info.

2 answers to this question

19 hours ago, Masel89 said:

Hello,

Try to change the Rocksmith platform to Windows only in your profile (click your name in top right corner, then Profile - Edit Profile)

hi, thanks for the response! i gave this a try, but unfortunately had the same problem again. i click on the windows download option, and it still downloads an m.psarc file (for certain songs).