yaniv800 new cdlcs /remakes

yaniv800

Hi guys so basiclly i left rocksmith just a year ago when my guitar was broken and i really lost interset in rocksmith

since then i did some cdlcs because i like giving people what they like but could not check most of them so now i have new guitar and its my time to remake some of them and add new things :)

Cdlcs Remakes - Coming soon

We Are the Fallen - St John (Add lead)

We Are The Fallen - Burn (Lead and bass tuning was totally wrong)

We Are The Fallen - Without you ( Play on 8 string? im gonna change the tuning to drop C )

Call Of Duty Waw - The One (Play on 8 string ; I recently discovered that and fully converted it to 6 string)

Drowning Pool - Cast Me Aside (I have the offical music sheet + since i did the cdlc i really got instrested in doing better tones)

Drowning Pool - Turn so cold - Fixing the lead and doing better tone

Upcoming Cdlcs

Cant tell exacly right now but it is has to do with the bands above and even more new exciting bands

Please post a comment if you like this content ; and let me know what you think