System requirements

Smash54

Question

I have been running Rocksmith on my pc for the past 6 months. My setting would have to be all graphics set too as low as I could set them. This would still give me jumpy notes but was still able to play. My pc didn't have a graphics card and I was using onboard hdmi output to tv. Now the reason I am writing this post is because I added a 19 buck graphics card and now can set all graphics on high with no jumpy notes.

My pc is a Dell optiplex 380

Intel G630 2.7 Ghz

Ram 8 gig

Windows 10 64 bit

This system can run Rocksmith with pretty good results just when you get into some large note areas of songs it wouldn't be as smooth.

The graphics card I bought off of eBay

AMD Radeon hd 6450

There is two versions of this card the one I bought doesn't have a vga output. I did have to get a DisplayPort to Hdmi converter from Office max for 14 bucks.

This little upgrade total 34 bucks works great well worth it for something I use everyday.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet