The screen is frozen

MaRk_eL_12

Question

First of all, sorry for my English.

In this web, a lot of song are still missing, so I decided to do a CDLC. I selected the song Don't Put Me On by the Flamin' Groovies.

To did this, I continued the instructions of this video: 

After spending a lot of time getting the song's chords and solos by myself, I did the guitar pro tab, and all the other steps that the video explains. 

The problem is that when I go to "Learn a song", in the moment that I go to the song, the sound "goes" (sorry, but I don't know how to explain it). After tuning the guitar (still not hear anything) the screen gets frozen at the beggining of the song.

Is the first time that this happen to me (I have more than 40 songs installed) and I don't know why. I did exactly what it says in the video.

I don't know if this problem is of my computer or if is a problem of the CDLC, so I'll thank you if you try it in you computer (I uploaded the song on July 30th)

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

2 answers to this question

Hi there! I've got the same problem and tried that solution... but honestly I have no idea what to do with this program... I've just installed WWise but the screen is frozen. I can hear my guitar but the notes don't come up.

Can you tell me what to do? 

Thanks so much in advance :)

PS: Excuse my english :)