The Gazette - Red

ILoveGazettE

i love jrock so i wanted to share that cdlc i made with all jrock lovers:D its an awsome and fun song!

it still need some work but thats why its here and i hope you guys will help me to finish it.

it needs better tone i guess,bass, better RR and probably some other minor fixes.

here is a link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jahlpmru45kkgmt/The-GazettE_Red_v1_p.psarc

• Like 1

GazeRock Is Not Dead! 

• 1 month later...

WOW more gazette please <3

hey:) i plan to post soon the song "Ibitsu"(love it!) and maybe another songs of them if i find tabs(if you have request to some song i can try it).

btw the version of "Red" here still need abit more work but its playable so ill post it soon so ppl can find it on the database:)

• Like 1

GazeRock Is Not Dead! 

NICE!! Ibitsu is fckin great! :D:D

Since their World Tour last year i am in love with the song Suicide Circus and i would also love to have my all time favorite Reila as

cdlc... maybe you could give both songs a try <3

but take your time, no need to rush for it

best regards

DarkGumba