Shockdude's Workshop Page

shockdude

Currently released CDLC

In Progress/Being Repaired

• The Devil Wears Prada - Spongebob Grindpants: I am working on fixing multiple known issues.
  • xSPONGExCOREx - Right Where I Want You: Overwrites I Don't Need It, so working on a fix.

Future CDLC I hope to release (in no order)

• Haste The Day - Blue 42
  • Unearth - Bloodlust of the Human Condition
  • Unearth - Endless

Thanks to

• TheManInUrPC - Thanks for helping me out with EoF and creating the Vocals to my CDLC.
  • lithium1988 - Thanks for the awesome Heaven Shall Burn tone.

I still have yet to add sections to any of my CDLCs. This is mostly because I don't know how to do so, and would rather put out more playable CDLC and dedicate my time to fixing those. If someone would like to teach me how to add sections, I will try to do add them to my CDLC whenever I get some extra time.

I am in search of a super djenty guitar tone to use in xSPONGExCOREx songs. If someone would be kind enough to help me develop one or just simply give me one, then I will add your name to my "Thanks to" list as well as mention you in every song I use the tone.

****Contest****

My good friend Rivinhal has started a contest, and the winner gets to pick the next CDLC he charts! All you have to do to win is submit either a playthrough video or a screenshot of your score in score attack for his CDLC Entombment of a Machine by March 20th, 2015. This applies to both guitarists and bassists. For more info, official rules, and CDLC download, visit: http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/entombment-of-a-machine-r12446

• Like 1