Problems downloading CDLC

allstarsniper32

Question

I've noticed that when I try to download songs and they are hosted on Dropbox, I keep getting an error about it being an untrusted connection. It only happens on songs hosted on Dropbox so far. If any other info is needed just ask cause I would like to get this sorted as soon as possible.

Also, if this is in the wrong section, I apologize.

Thanks for any and all help!

4 answers to this question

All files I have d/l are in my dlc folder. We should be running them from our own hard drive.

As a test I dl the crack and installled all the rs 2014 onto , y pc. All files worked fine. I uninstalled rs 2014 and reinstalled it after wiping outbthe registry entries. Same problem. I did go out and buy cherub and installled in the dlc folder and it works fine.

There are topics on not having the right d3xxxx 42.dll pthers have stated reinstalling the version fixed this. Cpuld it be that we might need a specific version of the dll file?

I can confirm that none of the cdlc files work for me

All files I have d/l are in my dlc folder. We should be running them from our own hard drive.

As a test I dl the crack and installled all the rs 2014 onto , y pc. All files worked fine. I uninstalled rs 2014 and reinstalled it after wiping outbthe registry entries. Same problem. I did go out and buy cherub and installled in the dlc folder and it works fine.

Your problem sounds like it's not the same as I was having.