Skip to content

Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 677 - Millennial Rock & Groove: 2009–2024

🎶🎸🌏🌎🌍 WELCOME TO THE WORLD WIDE ROCKSMITH CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK 677 🌏🌎🌍🎸🎶

Millennial Rock & Groove: 2009–2024

=> How and Why join the Championships?
=> Rocksmith 2014 Championships rules

Previous' week Winners will be updated later!!!

This week's songs are:


Lead Path:
Beginner: Winterspring - Revive Me (4^) (Drop D) - Rhythm path!!!! selected by @Vodka
Intermediate: Static-X - Jic Boi (4.5) (C Drop Bb) selected by aNDESmASAMUNE [Drop D version available here!]
Advanced: Mammoth WVH - Mammoth (6.5) (E Standard) selected by aNDESmASAMUNE
Masterclass: Rabea Massaad - Dont Get Me Wong (feat. Peter Honore) (8) (E Standard) selected by aNDESmASAMUNE

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: Winterspring - Revive Me (2.5) (Drop D) - Lead path!!!! selected by Vodka
Intermediate: Static-X - Jic Boi (4.5) (C Drop Bb) selected by aNDESmASAMUNE [Drop D version available here!]
Advanced: Mammoth WVH - Mammoth (6) (E Standard) selected by aNDESmASAMUNE
Masterclass: Rabea Massaad - Dont Get Me Wong (feat. Peter Honore) (9*) (E Standard) selected by aNDESmASAMUNE

Bass Path:
Beginner: Winterspring - Revive Me (2) (Drop D) selected by Vodka
Intermediate: Mammoth WVH - Mammoth (4) (E Standard) selected by aNDESmASAMUNE
Advanced: BADBADNOTGOOD & Ghostface Killah - Ray Gun (feat. MF DOOM) (5.5) (E Standard) selected by aNDESmASAMUNE
Masterclass: Telula - No Rush (8.5) (E Standard) selected by aNDESmASAMUNE

(N) - difficulty rating
(N*) - highest difficulty rating for the class (promotion to higher class possible)
(N^) - difficulty rating higher than the highest for the class (promotion possible)

Check current week Rocksmith Championship Leaderboard

You can submit your song suggestions for the championship here
NEW! - easly add songs even on your mobile!:
Add Song Suggestion

Song Suggestions List available to view here: Google Sheets Spreadsheet

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

--

🔥The Ultimate Championship Stat Center is Live! 🔥

Take your competitive fire to the next level with a brand-new, sports-analytics-style dashboard. Track the fiercest weekly rivalries, explore deep individual achievements, and view all your medals and personal legacy like a true pro athlete!

Huge thanks to @drand for putting this incredible tool together: [Rocksmith Championship Stats Hub](https://drandgb.github.io/Rocksmith-Championship/)

--

Do you want to host a week? Join the Championship organizing team!!!
The process is smooth and there is a tutorial as well. If you are interested, send a personal message to Rodman.

Featured Replies

  • Author

🎶🎸🌏🌎🌍 WELCOME TO THE WORLD WIDE ROCKSMITH CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK 677 🌏🌎🌍🎸🎶

Millennial Rock & Groove: 2009–2024

Yeah!!! ✌😎✌🤩✌😎✌🤩

After a while, it is with great pleasure that I am hosting this week!!!

CF has become my primary source to discover new music, and I am featuring bands I discovered here. If you find Mammoth WVH, BADBADNOTGOOD, Rabea Massaad or Telula in "Songs Played", those are weeks I hosted! 😆

--
A couple of observations:

*For Beginner: Winterspring - Revive Me, the Lead ad Rhythm path should be played inversed.

*For Intermediate: Static-X - Jic Boi, I am providing a Drop-D version for Lead and Rhythm. I had tested this song before in its previous verson and it worked well for bass... However, for the current updated version we are using, the Drop-D version didn't work for me for the bass path, so I wasnt confident to use it for this Championship, and I decided NOT to include it as a bonus for bass. If you are wondering, I rated the bass path as a (4).

--

I may add comments for each song, but here you have the videos:

Winterspring – Revive Me (2009)

Static-X – Jic Boi (2024)

Mammoth WVH – Mammoth (2021)

BADBADNOTGOOD & Ghostface Killah – Ray Gun (feat. MF DOOM) (2015)

Rabea Massaad – Don't Get Me Wrong (feat. Peter Honoré) (2021)

Telula – No Rush (2023)

  • Author

I had tested most of the songs before and don't have the screenshots....
However I had to test again the updated version of "Jic Boi", so here they are for testing if everything is working well...
---
20261010142134-1.jpg

20261010141753-1.jpg

--

P.S.

I like this song, but find a little bit funny this guys singing with a very angry heavy song "I don't want to be your jic-boi (just in case boy)"!!! It made me remember my teenage years and I can totally relate to that!!! 🤣🤣🤣

  • Author

I earned my "500th post" badge when I posted this new week!!! 😂

I am celebrating with you guys!!!!

🍻🍻🍻

I hope you enjoy the week.

Thanks a lot for hosting @aNDESmASAMUNE! I love the different character each host brings to their week, I think if we did a quiz we could guess pretty well who hosted what week based on the setlist 😂

I think I went to a 10 years concert recently where Mammoth was opening (or was it the other way around?) and people were going NUTS for this dude, nice positive song (3.5)

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

chart has great beatmapping and FHP from what I can tell just some sustains connect and some pitched slides probably better off unpitched?

RSCS2.png

Click here or image above to open championship companion website!

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

Nice (5)

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

RSCS2.png

Click here or image above to open championship companion website!

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

Cool song (8.5)

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

RSCS2.png

Click here or image above to open championship companion website!

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

nice vibe (2.5)
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

RSCS2.png

Click here or image above to open championship companion website!

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

now this is the sort of chart i would hunt for when i was starting out (2.5)
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

RSCS2.png

Click here or image above to open championship companion website!

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

and with that I'm out 🤣(3.5)

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

RSCS2.png

Click here or image above to open championship companion website!

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

Have a nice musweek everyone! Thanks for hosting @aNDESmASAMUNE !

Winterspring - Revive Me. IDK why I scored it as 4.5 in Lead. Sorry.

AzAlYH.jpg

Sci6P2.jpg

9J9afv.jpg

Static-X - Jic Boi

0fcF1H.jpg

QZ8bQe.jpg

Mammoth WVH - Mammoth

uEjoFw.jpg

IK6VWW.jpg

cIoyLV.jpg

Rabea Massaad - Dont Get Me Wong (feat. Peter Honore)

OHxsVo.jpg

vFJXdw.jpg

BADBADNOTGOOD & Ghostface Killah - Ray Gun (feat. MF DOOM)

udjxV5.jpg

Telula - No Rush

zt7JEP.jpg

Unnecessary info

Well for a few last weeks I wasn't play as much as required/wanted. Unfortunately almost every evening I suffer from head pain. So I can't sit with guitar and play. When I tilt my head forward (to take a look at guitar) the pain is getting worst. Reasons unknown. Solution not found. That's it.

On 8/8/2024 at 10:09 AM, Rodman said:

Give your heart and your soul.....
        ....... for that damn Rock´n´Roll!

---
I'm not a native English speaker. Sorry for mistakes.

Thanks for the week @aNDESmASAMUNE good to have you creating weeks again!! Hope this will be the first of many to come :P
first tries:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.

ah whenever i hear static x makes me want to boot up nfsmw. Hopefully one day of these nfs goes back to putting metal/rock in their games.

No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.

neat song

No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.

ah pleasant surprise, good to see eddies son have his own thing and it be solid. Ill download more of his stuff.

No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.

riff reminded me of a riff i did when i made as a teenager but never fleshed out as a song. So its nice to hear an actual song.

No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.

I have a feeling this might be a 99s battle

No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.

Fun

No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.

nice riff

No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 2



Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.