Skip to content

Welcome to the CF Rocksmith 2014 Championship!

-= Week 676 =-

=> How and Why join the Championships?
=> Rocksmith 2014 Championships rules

Previous' week Winners are:

Lead:
- Beginner:@EmbraceTheAbsurd (90)
- Beginner Bonus:@EmbraceTheAbsurd (96)
- Intermediate:@jimmy655 (97.23)
- Intermediate Bonus:@Vodka (99)
- Advanced:@Mikson (97.51)
- Advanced Bonus:@aNDESmASAMUNE (95.95)
- Masterclass:@shaggy_malagy (94.54)
- God of Guitar: Leader after week 3 is @JokerTheAnarchist(99.24), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Rhythm:
- Beginner: @EmbraceTheAbsurd (92)
- Beginner Bonus: @EmbraceTheAbsurd (94)
- Intermediate: @ALSRC (97.17)
- Intermediate Bonus: @ALSRC (98)
- Advanced: @aNDESmASAMUNE (96.54)
- Advanced Bonus: @jimmy655 (88)
- Masterclass: @LuZifeR (93)
- God of Rhythm: Leader after week 3 is @LuZifeR (96), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Bass:
- Beginner: @MotivatedCF (93.47)
- Beginner Bonus: @MotivatedCF (96.92)
- Intermediate: @MaltaSoron (77)
- Intermediate Bonus: @MaltaSoron (99)
- Advanced: @Mikson (100)
- Advanced Bonus: @Knippenburg (100)
- Masterclass: @Nomgoose (96.2)
- God of Bass: Leader after week 3 is @Nomgoose (99.15), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Congrats to all winners. Well done!

Due to the poll on the site having a limit of 3 questions I have made a poll for ratings over here . Please fill out the form for balancing the song :)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScx0sgN3rDiYNkKXbcAPfgsJuN2kZ3qodG5YQiVdMv3iGm_5Q/viewform

This week's songs are:


Lead Path:
Beginner:Alice Cooper - I Like Girls(3*)(E Standard)selected bysinomod
Beginner Bonus:Rammstein - Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen?(3.5^)(Drop D)selected byDaz40
Intermediate:Beartooth - In Between(4.5)(D Drop C)selected byjimbobmccecil
Intermediate Bonus:Porcupine Tree - Blackest Eyes(4)(Drop D)selected bycacahuate51
Advanced:Of Mice & Men - Obsolete(6)(Drop D)selected bycacahuate51
Masterclass:Megadeth - Burn!(8)(D Standard)selected byRodman, Milo
Masterclass Bonus:Protest The Hero - Tapestry(9.5^)(Eb Standard)selected bydrand
God of Guitar:The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album)(10)(C Standard)[Week 4 of 4]

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: Alice Cooper - I Like Girls (3*) (E Standard) selected by sinomod
Beginner Bonus: Rammstein - Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen? (3.5^) (Drop D) selected by Daz40
Intermediate: Beartooth - In Between (4) (D Drop C) selected by jimbobmccecil
Intermediate Bonus: Megadeth - Burn! (4) (D Standard) selected by Rodman, Milo
Advanced: Of Mice & Men - Obsolete (6) (Drop D) selected by va51
Masterclass: Protest The Hero - Tapestry (8.5) (Eb Standard) selected by drand
God of Rhythm: The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album) (9) (C Standard) [Week 4 of 4]

Bass Path:
Beginner: Alice Cooper - I Like Girls (2.5) (E Standard) selected by sinomod
Beginner Bonus: Beartooth - In Between (3.5^) (D Drop C) selected by jimbobmccecil
Intermediate: Megadeth - Burn! (4) (D Standard) selected by Rodman, Milo
Intermediate Bonus: Rammstein - Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen? (4) (Drop D) selected by Daz40
Advanced: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Another Tattoo (6) (E Standard) selected by ALSRC
Advanced Bonus: Porcupine Tree - Blackest Eyes (5) (Drop D) selected by cacahuate51
Masterclass: Protest The Hero - Tapestry (8.5) (Bb Standard) selected by drand
Masterclass Bonus: Riverside - The Same River (7.5) (E Standard) selected by ca51
God of Bass: The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album) (8) (C Standard) [Week 4 of 4]

(N) - difficulty rating
(N*) - highest difficulty rating for the class (promotion to higher class possible)
(N^) - difficulty rating higher than the highest for the class (promotion possible)

Check current week Rocksmith Championship Leaderboard

You can submit your song suggestions for the championship here
NEW! - easly add songs even on your mobile!:
Add Song Suggestion

Song Suggestions List available to view here: Google Sheets Spreadsheet

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Do you want to host a week? Join the Championship organizing team!!!
The process is smooth and there is a tutorial as well. If you are interested, send a personal message to Rodman.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Made a website to load all the championship stats and history from (again all made possible with @Rodman's records) This is a replacement to my google sheet Finally we can have medals in the champio

  • cacahuate51
    cacahuate51

    test scores: Steam Community :: Screenshot Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.Steam Community :: Screenshot Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.Steam Community ::

  • I thought the poll last week was a really good idea. I was mainly surprised that the blues genre was one of the least popular, I always thought that was a mainstay for most electric guitarists. Som

Posted Images

Opinions about bonus songs en general: 16 members have voted

  1. 1. This weeks songs will currently have bonus songs. Would you rather:

    • I like them (more variety/ more chance of me liking a song during the week/for difficulty reasons)
      61%
    • I don't like them (too much time, would rather them split in two weeks)
      5%
    • I like them but only when it's a themed week (tv shows, movies, games, holidays etc)
      11%
    • I dont mind them if they are only the hosts suggestions and not the contestants
      5%
    • I don't mind
      5%
    • I don't mind them - for facilitating the use of all the paths of a song, not of the sake of having more songs.
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Guitar (tough week for me 😅)

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Great chords 🤩

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

... It didn't help that I was playing Megadeath Lead thinking it was Intermediate 🤣 ... but I got through the solo only failing half the notes

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.
Acts 3:19 NIV

 

Hi, Im so sorry because i know this isnt the correct place, but I also know that here there is some of you that create cdlc and use eof to do it. I made some modifications on editor-on-fire that make some things easy to me: DTXMania Integration, DTX Import, Playback and Drum Audio, Advanced Guitar Pro Import, Native TuxGuitar Support / .gp import, Create New Project from Guitar Pro Audio, Rocksmith 2014 PSARC Export (of coursr, not so good as DLCBuilder, but it works to me...), Experimental Guitar Effect Recognition (very poor...), Experimental High-Quality AutoSync (it make some mistakes, but it is promizing...), Experimental Spectrogram, Audio Normalization and Preview Improvements...

I put DTXMania suport because my son is taking drum classes and i put him to play the exercises and the songs with this software, as i have an eletronic drum.

I have done all of this mods with help of chatgpt. All of mods is more described in link below:

https://github.com/pedropmoraesf/editor-on-fire

Sorry if i break some rules by doing this, but i think these mods may help some of you.

I also made a pack of ~100 chords exercises to train my 6 yr old son on a 3/4 nylon acoustic guitar on rocksmith. There are exercises wit only NON-barre chords. If you are interested, Im going to put then on ignition

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.
Acts 3:19 NIV

 

25 minutes ago, pedropmf said:

Hi, Im so sorry because i know this isnt the correct place, but I also know that here there is some of you that create cdlc and use eof to do it. I made some modifications on editor-on-fire that make some things easy to me: DTXMania Integration, DTX Import, Playback and Drum Audio, Advanced Guitar Pro Import, Native TuxGuitar Support, Create New Project from Guitar Pro Audio, Rocksmith 2014 PSARC Export (of coursr, not so good as DLCBuilder, but it works to me...), Experimental Guitar Effect Recognition (very poor...), Experimental High-Quality AutoSync (it make some mistakes, but it is promizing...), Experimental Spectrogram, Audio Normalization and Preview Improvements...

I put DTXMania suport because my son is taking drum classes and i put him to play the exercises and the songs with this software, as i have an eletronic drum.

I have done all of this mods with help of chatgpt. All of mods is more described in link below:

https://github.com/pedropmoraesf/editor-on-fire

Sorry if i break some rules by doing this, but i think these mods may help some of you.

I also made a pack of ~100 chords exercises to train my 6 yr old son on a 3/4 nylon acoustic guitar on rocksmith. There are exercises wit only NON-barre chords. If you are interested, Im going to put then on ignition

I think Fee[dB]ack has support for drums (I don't have any drum kit, so I don't know if it works or it's development state).

TuxGuitar support is good for me as it was what I mostly used in the couple of CDLCs that I tried to create (which then exported to GP format and imported in EOF) 😅

I also tried to "automate" some parts using AnthemScore (paid), exporting to musicXml, converting to GP and importing in EOF, but in the end it was more trouble than help 🤣

There was a topic by @Rodman with guitar exercises. Maybe you can create a topic with the songs and exercises for easier reference of the CDLCs?

Check out the new rivals feature on the website below 👻

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

When is Hallas coming to the US though?

Catch me playing drums on Stage Tour 😎

RSCS2.png

Click here or image above to open championship companion website!

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

THAT IS TRUELY WONDERFUL, @drand

THX!!!!!!!!

On 10/6/2026 at 2:21 AM, drand said:

Made a website to load all the championship stats and history from
(again all made possible with @Rodman's records)
This is a replacement to my google sheet

Finally we can have medals in the championship! 😄
https://drandgb.github.io/Rocksmith-Championship/

I guess the plan is to update it weekly, would be cool to set it up to work automatically with the react app/spreadsheet if anyone has any ideas there
Got it thanks @cacahuate51 for the idea

New winner stats and song stats integrated as well!

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- 

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into
SONG SELECTION LIST =-

 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.