Skip to content

Welcome to the CF Rocksmith 2014 Championship!

-= Week 676 =-

=> How and Why join the Championships?
=> Rocksmith 2014 Championships rules

Previous' week Winners are:

Lead:
- Beginner:@EmbraceTheAbsurd (90)
- Beginner Bonus:@EmbraceTheAbsurd (96)
- Intermediate:@jimmy655 (97.23)
- Intermediate Bonus:@Vodka (99)
- Advanced:@Mikson (97.51)
- Advanced Bonus:@aNDESmASAMUNE (95.95)
- Masterclass:@shaggy_malagy (94.54)
- God of Guitar: Leader after week 3 is @JokerTheAnarchist(99.24), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Rhythm:
- Beginner: @EmbraceTheAbsurd (92)
- Beginner Bonus: @EmbraceTheAbsurd (94)
- Intermediate: @ALSRC (97.17)
- Intermediate Bonus: @ALSRC (98)
- Advanced: @aNDESmASAMUNE (96.54)
- Advanced Bonus: @jimmy655 (88)
- Masterclass: @LuZifeR (93)
- God of Rhythm: Leader after week 3 is @LuZifeR (96), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Bass:
- Beginner: @MotivatedCF (93.47)
- Beginner Bonus: @MotivatedCF (96.92)
- Intermediate: @MaltaSoron (77)
- Intermediate Bonus: @MaltaSoron (99)
- Advanced: @Mikson (100)
- Advanced Bonus: @Knippenburg (100)
- Masterclass: @Nomgoose (96.2)
- God of Bass: Leader after week 3 is @Nomgoose (99.15), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Congrats to all winners. Well done!

Due to the poll on the site having a limit of 3 questions I have made a poll for ratings over here . Please fill out the form for balancing the song :)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScx0sgN3rDiYNkKXbcAPfgsJuN2kZ3qodG5YQiVdMv3iGm_5Q/viewform

This week's songs are:


Lead Path:
Beginner:Alice Cooper - I Like Girls(3*)(E Standard)selected bysinomod
Beginner Bonus:Rammstein - Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen?(3.5^)(Drop D)selected byDaz40
Intermediate:Beartooth - In Between(4.5)(D Drop C)selected byjimbobmccecil
Intermediate Bonus:Porcupine Tree - Blackest Eyes(4)(Drop D)selected bycacahuate51
Advanced:Of Mice & Men - Obsolete(6)(Drop D)selected bycacahuate51
Masterclass:Megadeth - Burn!(8)(D Standard)selected byRodman, Milo
Masterclass Bonus:Protest The Hero - Tapestry(9.5^)(Eb Standard)selected bydrand
God of Guitar:The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album)(10)(C Standard)[Week 4 of 4]

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: Alice Cooper - I Like Girls (3*) (E Standard) selected by sinomod
Beginner Bonus: Rammstein - Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen? (3.5^) (Drop D) selected by Daz40
Intermediate: Beartooth - In Between (4) (D Drop C) selected by jimbobmccecil
Intermediate Bonus: Megadeth - Burn! (4) (D Standard) selected by Rodman, Milo
Advanced: Of Mice & Men - Obsolete (6) (Drop D) selected by va51
Masterclass: Protest The Hero - Tapestry (8.5) (Eb Standard) selected by drand
God of Rhythm: The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album) (9) (C Standard) [Week 4 of 4]

Bass Path:
Beginner: Alice Cooper - I Like Girls (2.5) (E Standard) selected by sinomod
Beginner Bonus: Beartooth - In Between (3.5^) (D Drop C) selected by jimbobmccecil
Intermediate: Megadeth - Burn! (4) (D Standard) selected by Rodman, Milo
Intermediate Bonus: Rammstein - Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen? (4) (Drop D) selected by Daz40
Advanced: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Another Tattoo (6) (E Standard) selected by ALSRC
Advanced Bonus: Porcupine Tree - Blackest Eyes (5) (Drop D) selected by cacahuate51
Masterclass: Protest The Hero - Tapestry (8.5) (Bb Standard) selected by drand
Masterclass Bonus: Riverside - The Same River (7.5) (E Standard) selected by ca51
God of Bass: The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album) (8) (C Standard) [Week 4 of 4]

(N) - difficulty rating
(N*) - highest difficulty rating for the class (promotion to higher class possible)
(N^) - difficulty rating higher than the highest for the class (promotion possible)

Check current week Rocksmith Championship Leaderboard

You can submit your song suggestions for the championship here
NEW! - easly add songs even on your mobile!:
Add Song Suggestion

Song Suggestions List available to view here: Google Sheets Spreadsheet

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Do you want to host a week? Join the Championship organizing team!!!
The process is smooth and there is a tutorial as well. If you are interested, send a personal message to Rodman.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Made a website to load all the championship stats and history from (again all made possible with @Rodman's records) This is a replacement to my google sheet Finally we can have medals in the champio

  • cacahuate51
    cacahuate51

    test scores: Steam Community :: Screenshot Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.Steam Community :: Screenshot Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.Steam Community ::

  • I thought the poll last week was a really good idea. I was mainly surprised that the blues genre was one of the least popular, I always thought that was a mainstay for most electric guitarists. Som

Posted Images

Opinions about bonus songs en general: 16 members have voted

  1. 1. This weeks songs will currently have bonus songs. Would you rather:

    • I like them (more variety/ more chance of me liking a song during the week/for difficulty reasons)
      61%
    • I don't like them (too much time, would rather them split in two weeks)
      5%
    • I like them but only when it's a themed week (tv shows, movies, games, holidays etc)
      11%
    • I dont mind them if they are only the hosts suggestions and not the contestants
      5%
    • I don't mind
      5%
    • I don't mind them - for facilitating the use of all the paths of a song, not of the sake of having more songs.
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Alice Cooper - I Like Girls

  1. Album Origin: This track comes from shock rocker Alice Cooper's 2001 studio album, Dragontown, which serves as a thematic sequel to his 2000 album Brutal Planet.

  2. Concept Album Style: Dragontown is known for its heavy, dark industrial metal sound and conceptual narrative that satirizes modern American culture, consumerism, and celebrity worship.

  3. Producer Partnership: The album was produced, co-written, and recorded alongside longtime collaborator and producer Bob Marlette, who has worked with artists like Black Sabbath and Shinedown.

  4. Heavy Guitar Lineup: The album features extensive heavy metal guitar work from session players and guitarists like Ryan Roxie and Tim Pierce, giving it a much grittier tone than Cooper's 1970s classic rock hits.

  5. Fan Favorite Deep Cut: While not receiving massive mainstream radio airplay like "School's Out" or "Poison," tracks from the Dragontown era are celebrated among hardcore fans for their aggressive theatricality and crunching riffs.

  • Alice Cooper - I Like Girls

Rammstein - Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen?

  1. Debut Album Track: "Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen?" (Do you want to see the bed in flames?) is the very first track on Rammstein's critically acclaimed debut studio album, Herzeleid (1995).

  2. Soundtrack Feature: The song gained broader international exposure when it was featured prominently in David Lynch’s neo-noir psychological thriller film Lost Highway (1997).

  3. Live Pyro Origins: This track was a staple of Rammstein's early live shows and helped establish their legendary reputation for pyrotechnics—the title literally set the tone for frontman Till Lindemann's fire-heavy stage antics.

  4. Title Translation: The German phrasing translates directly to asking an audience if they want to see a bed burn, embodying the provocative and dark lyrical themes the band would become famous for.

  5. Industrial Metal Blueprint: Along with the rest of Herzeleid, the song helped pioneer the Neue Deutsche Härte (New German Hardness) genre, fusing heavy industrial synthesizer loops with down-tuned, driving guitar riffs.

  • Rammstein - Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen?

Beartooth - In Between

  1. Chart Success: "In Between" is one of Beartooth's most successful radio singles, eventually reaching number 1 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart in 2015.

  2. One-Man Studio Creation: For their debut full-length album Disgusting (which features this track), frontman Caleb Shomo wrote, produced, mixed, and performed almost all the instruments (except drums) entirely by himself.

  3. Deeply Personal Lyrics: The song's lyrics deal heavily with internal struggles, anxiety, depression, and the feeling of being caught between self-destruction and trying to stay positive.

  4. Fan Anthem: Because of its relatable and cathartic message about overcoming mental health struggles, it has become a staple emotional anchor for fans during their live shows.

  5. Music Video Concept: The official music video features the band performing in a garage setting surrounded by fans, capturing the energetic and raw, sweat-soaked vibe of a hardcore punk concert.

  • Beartooth - In Between

Porcupine Tree - Blackest Eyes

  1. Album Opener: "Blackest Eyes" opens Porcupine Tree's breakthrough seventh studio album, In Absentia (2002), which was their first release on a major label (Kscope/Lava).

  2. Heavy Contrast: The song famously shifts back and forth between a bright, melodic, Beatles-esque acoustic pop chorus and crushing, aggressive, heavy metal guitar riffing driven by Steven Wilson.

  3. Lyrical Inspiration: Lyrically, the song is written from the perspective of a serial killer or a mind obsessed with dark, violent impulses, exploring themes of human cruelty and the subconscious.

  4. Session Drumming: This album features phenomenal drumming by Mikael Åkerfeldt's frequent collaborator and legendary prog drummer Martin Lopez, though the drum tracks here were handled by Gavin Harrison, who joined permanently shortly after.

  5. Prog-Metal Milestone: In Absentia and "Blackest Eyes" specifically marked a pivotal shift for Porcupine Tree from atmospheric psychedelic space rock into heavier progressive metal territory.

  • Porcupine Tree - Blackest Eyes

Of Mice & Men - Obsolete

  1. Album Context: "Obsolete" is featured on Of Mice & Men's sixth studio album, Earthandsky (2019), a record widely praised for blending modern metalcore with classic 90s alternative metal influences.

  2. Self-Produced: This album marked a turning point for the band as they took full creative control, self-producing the record alongside producer Josh Wilbur (known for work with Gojira and Lamb of God).

  3. Lyrical Themes: The song touches upon modern existential anxiety, feeling disposable or left behind in an increasingly digitized, fast-paced society, and fighting for personal survival.

  4. Vocal Evolution: The track showcases Aaron Pauley taking over full vocal duties (handling both heavy unclean growls and soaring clean melodies) with absolute confidence following Austin Carlile's departure.

  5. Heavy Tuning: Like much of the Earthandsky project, the song relies on massive, down-tuned guitar configurations (such as Drop D and lower variants) to deliver its heavy, atmospheric punch.

  • Of Mice & Men - Obsolete

Megadeth - Burn!

  1. Album Origin: "Burn!" is track number 9 on Megadeth's twelfth studio album, Endgame (2009), an album heavily praised by thrash purists as a massive return to form.

  2. High-Speed Lineup: This era of Megadeth featured guitar virtuoso Chris Broderick alongside Dave Mustaine, resulting in some of the most blistering, neoclassical-influenced dual guitar harmony sections in modern thrash metal.

  3. Lyrical Meaning: Lyrically, the song tackles themes of apocalypse, societal collapse, and destructive human nature, perfectly aligning with the gritty, dystopian themes of the Endgame album.

  4. Studio Mastery: The album was recorded at Vic's Garage, Megadeth's private studio in San Diego, which allowed Mustaine and producer Andy Sneap to fine-tune the album's razor-sharp guitar tone.

  5. Fan Recognition: While often overshadowed by singles like "Head Crusher," "Burn!" is widely respected by players for its punishing speed, intricate rhythm patterns, and technical soloing.

  • Megadeth - Burn!

Protest The Hero - Tapestry

  1. Album Background: "Tapestry" is part of Protest the Hero’s celebrated fourth studio album, Volition (2013), which was famously funded through an overwhelmingly successful crowdfunding campaign.

  2. Guest Guitar Solo: The album features high-profile guest appearances, including a blistering guest guitar solo by Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (formerly of Guns N' Roses) on another track, solidifying their reputation as guitar-nerd royalty.

  3. Technical Complexity: Known for complex time signatures, math-core structures, and sweep-picking wizardry, guitarist Tim Millar and lead shredder Rody Walker make this track an absolute endurance test for any musician.

  4. Crowdfunding Success: Volition smashed its IndieGoGo goal within hours of launching, proving the band's fiercely dedicated independent fanbase and winning a Canadian Juno Award for Metal/Hard Music Album of the Year.

  5. Lyrical Depth: Frontman Rody Walker's lyrics are famously satirical, highly articulate, and literary, often tackling complex sociopolitical and philosophical subjects masked behind blistering prog-metal chaos.

  • Protest The Hero - Tapestry

The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album)

  1. Breakthrough Release: Nocturnal (2007) is widely considered the masterpiece and commercial breakthrough of Michigan melodic death metal band The Black Dahlia Murder.

  2. Bass & Guitar Lineup Changes: This landmark album was the final release to feature founding bassist David Lock and introduced lightning-fast guitar wizard Brian Eschbach alongside legendary lead shredder John Kempchinsky.

  3. Horror Concept: True to the band's name (derived from the infamous Elizabeth Short murder), the album is packed with horror-film-inspired lyrics covering vampires, the occult, ghouls, and existential terror.

  4. Drumming Masterclass: The album features the ferocious, blast-beat-heavy drumming of Shannon Lucas, whose work on tracks like "What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse" set a high standard for modern extreme metal.

  5. Legacy of Trevor Strnad: Fronted by the late, deeply revered vocalist Trevor Strnad, Nocturnal remains an immortal cornerstone of 21st-century melodic death metal.

  • The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album)

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Another Tattoo

  1. Parody Origin: "Another Tattoo" is a stylistic parody of the smash hit "Nothin' on You" by B.o.B featuring Bruno Mars, appearing on "Weird Al's" 2011 studio album Alpocalypse.

  2. Lyrical Subject: Instead of a song about a romantic partner, the lyrics hilariously chronicle an obsession with collecting poorly chosen, regrettable body art and tattoos.

  3. Musical Accuracy: True to Yankovic's legendary studio discipline, the instrumental backing track meticulously replicates the smooth, pop-R&B production and acoustic guitar groove of the original song.

  4. Accordion Touch: Though heavily pop-oriented, Al manages to sneak his signature accordion stylings subtly into the arrangement of the track's instrumental mix.

  5. Bass Player's Delight: Despite being a comedy track, the bassline (reproduced closely from the original Bruno Mars hit) features a bouncy, infectious groove that makes it surprisingly fun to play on bass.

  • "Weird Al" Yankovic - Another Tattoo

Riverside - The Same River

  1. Epic Length: "The Same River" is a massive, sprawling track that clocks in at nearly 12 minutes, serving as the opening centerpiece of Polish progressive rock band Riverside's debut album, Out of Myself (2003).

  2. Atmospheric Soundscapes: The song acts as an introduction to the band's signature blend of heavy melodic guitar riffs, melancholic ambient keyboard pads, and deep, brooding basslines.

  3. Band Formation: Riverside was formed in Warsaw in 2001 by Mariusz Duda, Piotr Grudziński, Jacek Melnicki, and Piotr Kozieradzki, quickly establishing Poland as a major hub for modern progressive rock.

  4. Lyrical Theme of Isolation: The track establishes the album's overarching emotional tone, exploring themes of alienation, psychological struggle, and finding solace through music.

  5. Critical Acclaim: Despite being an independent debut release by an unknown band at the time, Out of Myself and tracks like this earned them immediate international critical praise in the prog community.

  • Riverside - The Same River

    -------------------------------------------

    I know the other week i said I'll try to make a week without bonus songs and I did.
    However I felt some of these songs were hard so I wanted an alternative to not demotivate someone (they are either in main path or bonus).

    Burn was picked specially from rodman since he's on his 500 week streak!! Guy is on fire! 🔥

    Riverside - It's not a hard song but it is long so I put it as an easy masterclass song bonus and
    used it cause the main path is dropped really low.


    Also cause the skill gap from weird all to the masterclass song seemed very drastic so I added it to make it more smooth.

    Weird all- was mentioned last week and alsrc had submitted them so i said i would pick one. Very different to the other songs on the list for better or worse 😅



    IF YOU WANT TO RATE DIFFICULTIES OF THIS WEEKS SONG PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScx0sgN3rDiYNkKXbcAPfgsJuN2kZ3qodG5YQiVdMv3iGm_5Q/viewform

    I figured a way to make a google poll automatically each week. Atm its set to make drop down lists but there is an option to just make it show the numbers by rows. So the trade off would be you'll scroll more but click less, let me know what you prefer

I think the bonus question needs one more option

I don't mind them - for facilitating the use of all the paths of a song, not of the sake of having more songs.

  • Rodman pinned this topic
  • Author

test scores:

No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.

No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.
No image preview

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community: Rocksmith® 2014 Edition - Remastered.

Nice week, @cacahuate51.

Regrettably Riverside has disbanded earlier this year:

The Prog Report
No image preview

Mariusz Duda reveals departure from Riverside

Mariusz Duda announces that Riverside has officially ended after 25 years.

I'll work on improving during the week, they deserve better:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I thought the poll last week was a really good idea. I was mainly surprised that the blues genre was one of the least popular, I always thought that was a mainstay for most electric guitarists.

Some more bass charts:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

  • Author
52 minutes ago, jimmy655 said:

Nice week, @cacahuate51.

Regrettably Riverside has disbanded earlier this year:

The Prog Report
No image preview

Mariusz Duda reveals departure from Riverside

Mariusz Duda announces that Riverside has officially ended after 25 years.

I'll work on improving during the week, they deserve better:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Luckily i saw them live before they broke up a couple months before 🤘. Was really surprised they broke up cause they seemed to all get along well on stage. But maybe its their way to get more fans (sometimes them breaking up causes people to talk about them more)

I am also surprised blues didn't get that much love. Maybe there's just not that many charts in that genres being updloaded.

Thanks for the week @cacahuate51 Good, fun songs

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

A bit tough for beginners and good workout 😅

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Really cool song that I never heard

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Lots of fun! And it gets me sometimes to thinking that my cable is flaky 🤣

Thanks for the new week @cacahuate51!
From testing
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

gonna try the ratings form


Still looking for hosts for the next two weeks 👀

RSCS2.png

Click here or image above to open championship companion website!

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

On 10/3/2026 at 12:55 PM, cacahuate51 said:

Bass:
- Beginner: @MotivatedCF (93.47)
- Beginner Bonus: @MotivatedCF (96.92)
- Intermediate: LOST TROPHY
- Intermediate Bonus: @MaltaSoron (99)
- Advanced: @Mikson (100)
- Advanced Bonus: @Knippenburg (100)
- Masterclass: @Nomgoose (96.2)
- God of Bass: Leader after week 3 is @Nomgoose (99.15), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

I did enter a score for Intermediate Bass, but I I played the alternate rythm track (i.e. 5 string bass), so I think that's why it didn't register. Does it count, though?

11 hours ago, jimmy655 said:

I thought the poll last week was a really good idea. I was mainly surprised that the blues genre was one of the least popular, I always thought that was a mainstay for most electric guitarists.

Maybe it's a skill issue? I don't like funk, but that's because I'm shit at it.

Thanks for hosting this week @cacahuate51! Love this spread of genres we have this time around! Quick personal note from last week's poll: for me, a song's genre in general is not what draws me to enjoy playing it, it's more of how fun it is or how much of a challenge it currently gives me. I'm a metal enjoyer for the most part, but I try not to be genre-phobic.

Now, for this week's cursory bass ratings! Might go through and grab those 100% later this week, these were such fun songs overall!

Firstly, nice, and secondly, that was a very fun song! Super simple and easy to sight read, (2) is perfect here:
20261004092604_1.jpg

My go-to karaoke band! It has been forever since I've heard this Rammstein track, and talk about a treat every time. Honestly surprised with what this song asks compared to some of their more popular tracks, (4) honestly feels right on this one:
20261004093731_1.jpg

Another nice, whole number for notes, interesting coincidence! Nice track, haven't heard this band before. A tricky section in there, so the (4) feels good here as well:
20261004094547_1.jpg

Megadeth is always a great play! Nothing too crazy about this track, honestly might be more of a (4) as well compared to our other tracks from this week:
20261004095250_1.jpg

What can I say that hasn't already been said about Weird Al? Great comedy piece, (5.5) feels about right to me here: 20261004095802_1.jpg


Been a while since I've heard Porcupine Tree! Pleasant track, might honestly be a (5.5) as well:
20261004100606_1.jpg

Now that there is my kind of slap! Just a little sprinkling in my metal that doesn't give me nightmares. I grabbed the five string for this one, my poor, poor four string did not like that B flat. Love Protest the Hero, they always deliver a great show. (8.5) is a perfect rating:
20261004101511_1.jpg

Breaks my heart to see such a talented group part ways. I forgot to screengrab my first playthrough, although I won't complain about having played that again. Riverside's epic here is asking the right amount for (7.5), the length is what'll get you with this piece. Phenomenal song:

20261004103726_1.jpg

1 hour ago, MaltaSoron said:

I did enter a score for Intermediate Bass, but I I played the alternate rythm track (i.e. 5 string bass), so I think that's why it didn't register. Does it count, though?

When I saw the trophy for the Olivia song was unclaimed, I was "Darn it, I should have taken a screenshot of my (other) poor score" 😅

  • Author
2 hours ago, MaltaSoron said:

I did enter a score for Intermediate Bass, but I I played the alternate rythm track (i.e. 5 string bass), so I think that's why it didn't register. Does it count, though?

Well since no one won the trophy Idon't see an issue. I'm remaking the week anyways so you should be the new winner.
Usually though i think its a no?
Automatically, its setup to not detect it since its a different path ingame.
Wether the host accepts it i think depends on the paths, if its the same (only a pitch shift for the estandard then yeah it should count) else if its different (like it was in this one although not too drastic) it wouldnt be too fair because you wouldnt be playing the same thing as the other people/ might be easier on one path.

  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

nice one (6.5)

51362655rx.jpg

Some Rammstein (4)

51362656qx.jpg

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- 

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into
SONG SELECTION LIST =-

 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

 

  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

95 oh yeah

51362709dv.jpg

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- 

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into
SONG SELECTION LIST =-

 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

 

  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

very hard mc rhy (8.5)

51362819nl.jpg

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- 

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into
SONG SELECTION LIST =-

 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

 

  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Yank made it to the CS... glory days

51362842bb.jpg

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- 

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into
SONG SELECTION LIST =-

 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

 

  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

bass

51362855jp.jpg

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- 

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into
SONG SELECTION LIST =-

 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

 

  • Author

I made some changes to the bass paths (will stay this way for the rest of the week)

Main path for intermediate bass is now megadeth (was bonus) instead of beartooth ( was main)

Beartooth is now beginer bonus (lowered it from 4 to 3.5) and rammstein is now intermediate bonus (was beginner bonus) .

I did this because even though ramstein doesnt have that many different notes it is harder imo to 100% since its longer (5mins) and requires lots of stamina,1k+ notes, also because of the octave in the riff it can be easier to goof up. Meanwhile Beartooth I was able to 100% first try and it stays on two strings and is shorter and easier imo (but i understand if it ends up being the original 4 i set up)

I did the above change before someone started the react app so it should be fine. And well ig good news is the scores seem to be in right places.

This is the new link for the poll ( just added the question of the cf user name)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScx0sgN3rDiYNkKXbcAPfgsJuN2kZ3qodG5YQiVdMv3iGm_5Q/viewform
the only fault i see right now is some one could technicly submit as someonelse (please dont) 😅
I can limit it to 1 submission but that would require everyone to login to gmail (which some of you might not have so i didnt do it that way)
From what i could tell no one submitted in the other form yet so it shouldnt be an issue

4 hours ago, cacahuate51 said:

Well since no one won the trophy Idon't see an issue. I'm remaking the week anyways so you should be the new winner.
Usually though i think its a no?
Automatically, its setup to not detect it since its a different path ingame.
Wether the host accepts it i think depends on the paths, if its the same (only a pitch shift for the estandard then yeah it should count) else if its different (like it was in this one although not too drastic) it wouldnt be too fair because you wouldnt be playing the same thing as the other people/ might be easier on one path.

Awesome, thanks!

5 hours ago, MotivatedCF said:

When I saw the trophy for the Olivia song was unclaimed, I was "Darn it, I should have taken a screenshot of my (other) poor score" 😅

Haha, the only way I get points is through sheer consistency, by participating every week and hoping the other Intermediates forget to do so 😅

That's pretty fun, although it wasn't any fun the first time...

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

These are my fretless bass attempts this week.

Although this song is not difficult, I missed having frets 3 and 4 as a reference point and drifted out of tune a few times.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I didn't play this one fretted, not much to say here

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

This is a great fretless song. It's really fun and really good practice for intonation.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.