Skip to content

Welcome to the CF Rocksmith 2014 Championship!

-= Week 675 =-

=> How and Why join the Championships?
=> Rocksmith 2014 Championships rules

Previous' week Winners are:

Lead:
- Beginner: @iQu3so (92.85)
- Intermediate: @jimmy655 (91.19)
- Advanced: @Mikson (96.35)
- Masterclass: @shaggy_malagy (98)
- God of Guitar: Leader after week 2 is @PlanetFinesse (98), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Rhythm:
- Beginner: @Mitcho (96)
- Intermediate: @ALSRC (93)
- Advanced: @robolechuga (89)
- Masterclass: @Rodman (98.6)
- God of Rhythm: Leader after week 2 is @LuZifeR (96), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Bass:
- Beginner: @Mitcho (97)
- Intermediate: @EmbraceTheAbsurd (96)
- Advanced: @Daz40 (99.33)
- Advanced Bonus: @ALSRC (97.47)
- Masterclass: @pedropmf (99.7)
- God of Bass: Leader after week 2 is @Nomgoose (99.15), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Congrats to all winners. Well done!


This week's songs are:


Lead Path:
Beginner: Silverstein - The Afterglow (3.5^) (D Drop C) selected by drand
Beginner Bonus: The Weeknd - Starboy (3*) (E Standard) selected by drand
Intermediate: Chevelle - Young Wicked (4) (C# Drop B) selected by cacahuate51
Intermediate Bonus: Alice Cooper - It's the Little Things (4) (Eb Drop Db) selected by drand
Advanced: Between the Buried and Me - Desert of Song (7*) (C# Standard) selected by Nomgoose
Advanced Bonus: Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) (6) (E Standard) selected by Daz40
Masterclass: Phinehas - Crowns (9*) (D Drop C) selected by drand
God of Guitar: The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album) (10) (C Standard) selected by Nomgoose [Week 3 of 4]

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: Silverstein - The Afterglow (3*) (D Drop C) selected by drand
Beginner Bonus: The Weeknd - Starboy (2.5) (E Standard) selected by drand
Intermediate: Chevelle - Young Wicked (4) (C# Drop B) selected by cacahuate51
Intermediate Bonus: Alice Cooper - It's the Little Things (4) (Eb Drop Db) selected by drand
Advanced: Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) (7*) (E Standard) selected by Daz40
Advanced Bonus: Between the Buried and Me - Desert of Song (6.5) (C# Standard) selected by Nomgoose
Masterclass: Phinehas - Crowns (8.5) (D Drop C) selected by drand
God of Rhythm: The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album) (9) (C Standard) selected by Nomgoose [Week 3 of 4]

Bass Path:
Beginner: Chevelle - Young Wicked (4^) (C# Drop B) selected by cacahuate51
Beginner Bonus: Silverstein - The Afterglow (3*) (D Drop C) selected by drand
Intermediate: Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) (5*) (E Standard) selected by Daz40
Intermediate Bonus: Phinehas - Crowns (4) (D Drop C) selected by drand
Advanced: Between the Buried and Me - Desert of Song (6) (C# Standard) selected by Nomgoose
Advanced Bonus: The Fearless Flyers - Patrol Acrobatique (6) (E Standard) selected by drand
Masterclass: Dirty Loops - Just Dance (9*) (E Standard) selected by drand
God of Bass: The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album) (8) (C Standard) selected by Nomgoose [Week 3 of 4]

(N) - difficulty rating
(N*) - highest difficulty rating for the class (promotion to higher class possible)
(N^) - difficulty rating higher than the highest for the class (promotion possible)

Check current week Rocksmith Championship Leaderboard

You can submit your song suggestions for the championship here
NEW! - easly add songs even on your mobile!:
Add Song Suggestion

Song Suggestions List available to view here: Google Sheets Spreadsheet

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Do you want to host a week? Join the Championship organizing team!!!
The process is smooth and there is a tutorial as well. If you are interested, send a personal message to Rodman.

RSCS2.pngClick here or image above to view on Google Sheets. Last Updated: 2026/09/13

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

  • Replies 88
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JokerTheAnarchist
    JokerTheAnarchist

    sightread for the lolz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2JB2thxV7E

  • Some from testing It was a slaughter I guess 🤣

  • AstronaStrums
    AstronaStrums

    This song is absolutely insane, I'm unable to really do Slap because of a wrist issue, so I do a pick and pluck method, insanely fun! Great songs this week!

Posted Images

Playing Favorites 20 members have voted

  1. 1. What are your favorite genres to play? (Choose as many as you want, post down below if something not mentioned here!)

    • Heavy Metal (Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth)
      10%
    • Progressive Rock & Metal (Dream Theater, Rush, Tool)
      11%
    • Classic & Hard Rock (Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses)
      8%
    • Blues & Roots (Stevie Ray Vaughan, Gary Moore, Johnny Cash)
      3%
    • Alternative & Indie Rock (Nirvana, Muse, Arctic Monkeys)
      7%
    • Punk, Pop-Punk & Ska (Green Day, Blink-182, Ramones)
      8%
    • Pop, Funk & Soul (Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Bruno Mars)
      5%
    • Jazz, Fusion & Instrumental (Vulfpeck, Joe Satriani, Billy Cobham)
      7%
    • Game, Anime & Soundtrack (Legend of Zelda, Persona, Babymetal)
      6%
    • Power & Symphonic Metal (Sabaton, Nightwish, Helloween)
      12%
    • Death & Melodic Death Metal (Opeth, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom)
      8%
    • Post-Hardcore & Metalcore (Dance Gavin Dance, Pierce the Veil, Bullet for My Valentine)
      9%

Poll closes on 10/4/2026 at 1:06 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

🤘😀🤘 Happy Week 675 everyone! 🤘😀🤘


🫵 First time? You can join by replying below with your screenshot image links! Screenshots must include accuracy % and streak to be counted 🔍🤔 How to use the Championship? Play it once or… open up the Riff Repeater at max difficulty, slow it down, and grind a few reps. Then a run or two (or three) to finish strong — % goes up, fight for that win 📈📸🏆 Consistency is the only way up, so let’s play 🔥🎸

giphy.gifThank you to everyone who submitted song requests!


Silverstein — The Afterglow (2017)

A melodic‑post‑hardcore burst of energy, “The Afterglow” blends soaring choruses with tight rhythmic drive. Silverstein’s knack for emotional hooks makes this a great entry‑level chart that still feels punchy and rewarding across all paths. This one is for you @theMaelstro! 😉

🙏 Thanks for the chart, @Emmy-Dell!


The Weeknd — Starboy (2016)

A sleek, neon‑lit pop‑electronic anthem with that signature Weeknd cool. “Starboy” leans into groove, precision, and vibe — perfect for players who enjoy clean rhythmic patterns and smooth flow.

I did not include the bass chart in the championship as I rated it a 1.5, I didn't think it would be competitive so I encourage you to play it on your own if you want to vibe 😊

🙏 Thanks for the chart, @Gojima Ghost!


Chevelle — Young Wicked (2016)

Heavy, tense, and riff‑forward, “Young Wicked” delivers Chevelle’s trademark alt‑metal punch. The track’s grinding low‑end and tight rhythmic phrasing make it a satisfying mid‑tier challenge with plenty of weight behind every note.

🙏 Thanks for the chart, @palms46!


Alice Cooper — It’s the Little Things (2000)

A theatrical hard‑rock romp full of attitude and character. Alice Cooper’s playful menace shines through the quirky riffs and dynamic shifts, making this a fun, expressive chart for intermediate players looking to push their phrasing and timing.

🙏 Thanks for the chart, @Sinomod!


Between the Buried and Me — Desert of Song (2009)

A haunting, atmospheric detour in BTBAM’s catalog, “Desert of Song” trades their usual technical chaos for moody textures and intricate melodic interplay. Don’t be fooled — the phrasing and subtlety here make it a deceptively challenging advanced pick.

🙏 Thanks for the chart, @albatross213!



Olivia Dean — So Easy (To Fall In Love) (2023)

Warm, soulful, and effortlessly smooth, Olivia Dean’s “So Easy” glides with gentle rhythmic nuance and expressive vocal lines. The chart leans into feel over force, rewarding players who embrace subtle dynamics and groove.

🙏 Thanks for the chart, @Djpavs!


Phinehas — Crowns (2017)

Explosive, technical, and relentlessly intense — “Crowns” is pure metalcore fire. Phinehas pack the track with rapid‑fire riffs, tight breakdowns, and precision‑demanding transitions. A true masterclass challenge for players who want to push their limits.

🙏 Thanks for the chart, @pillarsofash!


The Fearless Flyers — Patrol Acrobatique (2020)

A funk‑fusion showcase of ridiculous musicianship. “Patrol Acrobatique” is packed with tight grooves, slick bass lines, and rhythmic interplay that demands control and finesse. A perfect advanced‑bonus pick for players who love pocket‑driven complexity.

🙏 Thanks for the chart, @Djpavs!


Dirty Loops — Just Dance (2020)

Dirty Loops take a pop foundation and rocket it into virtuosic fusion territory. Expect wild bass runs, rhythmic trickery, and glossy harmonic twists — a masterclass chart built for players who crave technical fireworks and musical chaos.

🙏 Thanks for the chart, @Emmy-Dell!


🌞😀🌞 Enjoy! 🌞😀🌞

RSCS2.pngClick here or image above to view on Google Sheets. Last Updated: 2026/09/13

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

Thanks for the week @drand ! fun stacked week and thanks for letting me test some earlier, forgot they were that many untill i was copy pasting the url lol.

20260923212604-1.jpg

20260923213041-1.jpg

20260923213906-1.jpg

20260923214239-1.jpg

20260923215819-1.jpg

20260923220153-1.jpg

20260923220537-1.jpg

20260923224813-1.jpg

really enjoyed this one, will have to practice the jazzy chords

20260923230234-1.jpg

20260923230948-1.jpg

20260923231928-1.jpg
this song chords werent detecting for me, ill try late to see if it works better with the tuning mod

20260923234244-1.jpg

20260924070018-1.jpg

20260924075749-1.jpg

20260924072223-1.jpg

20260924073853-1.jpg

20260924074434 1

20260924080137-1.jpg

20260924080559-1.jpg

  • Author

Welcome to the Championship @iQu3so, I have placed you in Beginner Lead to start.
knighted-knights-tale.gif


Welcome to the Championship @Mitcho, I have placed you in Beginner Rhythm and Beginner Bass to start.
knighted-knights-tale.gif
That way you two can take the trophies and can still battle for intermediate.

If you score a 99+% on a Beginner* (rated 3-3.5) song you can choose to rank up, or if you get the top score on a higher ranked song, so do attempt those intermediate songs if you got it in you!

RSCS2.pngClick here or image above to view on Google Sheets. Last Updated: 2026/09/13

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

Thanks for hosting this week @drand! Fantastic selection for the bass players this week (not biased about the advanced choice or anything...) Here's this week's cursory ratings:

(3.5) seems low for this with the speed this song requires, might be closer to a (4), great choice and a fun play!
20260926152448_1.jpg
(3) is really good here, enjoyed this piece as well!
20260926153111_1.jpg
(5) is a good rating for this one, saw this one had a five string arrangement, so I had to play it. The notes on the B string really sound like butter:
20260926153523_1.jpg
(4) is great as well for this song. Love some Chevelle:
20260926154028_1.jpg
I'm sticking to my guns with this one that (6) fits this BTBAM song, it's one of their least technically demanding full length tracks. Absolutely love this piece:
20260926151343_1.jpg
Fast, funky, and to the point; this track was a lot of fun for sure! (6) is a great rating:
20260926154603_1.jpg
Holy, another Dirty Loops piece. I always have nightmares about the reminders that I need to practice more slap. At least this one isn't nearly as wild as Old Armando Had a Farm... Still, this is probably a (9): 20260926145356_1.jpg

1 hour ago, drand said:

@jimmy655 would you like to claim victory on Advanced Lead and accept immediate promotion?
power-star-wars.gif


I don't t think my 95.99 was the high score on Advanced Lead. I believe @Mikson had posted a 96.35 which didn't make it to the leaderboard. (Maybe some missing scores on the leaderboard are related to the slow loading of screenshots that had been discussed.)

  • Author

Thanks for the heads up @jimmy655! The site has not been loading screenshots well for me either, I can't see a lot of them sometimes if I wait sometimes not 🤔

Thanks for feedback @Nomgoose I do think Chevelle is a little more approachable as a beginner because of the speed of Crowns so I switched them and rated both at 4 for now.

RSCS2.pngClick here or image above to view on Google Sheets. Last Updated: 2026/09/13

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

53 minutes ago, drand said:

Thanks for the heads up @jimmy655! The site has not been loading screenshots well for me either, I can't see a lot of them sometimes if I wait sometimes not 🤔

@jimmy655 is right, I achieved 96.35% on the Lead path for the Allman song. Can you not see my screenshots either? It’s really strange, but there seems to be an issue displaying imgbb images in the US 🤔

Anyway, you can see it in the React App: https://rocksmith-cf-champ-assistant.web.app/scores/674

It was marked in red because it wasn't recognized (#158). I’ve updated it, but I’m not sure if the score will be added automatically now that the week has ended. From what I can see, a few of @cacahuate51 scores haven't been recognized either, but those were songs played just for fun.

  • Author

Okay thanks for fixing that @Mikson winners list updated and main post edited

I have also added one of the scores you linked that didn't expand @kayteck but the other links I couldn't see any image at all

I also added your scores manually @pedropmf since you posted before the deadline

RSCS2.pngClick here or image above to view on Google Sheets. Last Updated: 2026/09/13

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

1 hour ago, Mikson said:

@jimmy655 is right, I achieved 96.35% on the Lead path for the Allman song. Can you not see my screenshots either? It’s really strange, but there seems to be an issue displaying imgbb images in the US 🤔

Anyway, you can see it in the React App: https://rocksmith-cf-champ-assistant.web.app/scores/674

It was marked in red because it wasn't recognized (#158). I’ve updated it, but I’m not sure if the score will be added automatically now that the week has ended. From what I can see, a few of @cacahuate51 scores haven't been recognized either, but those were songs played just for fun.

I can see yours maybe cause I use img.bb aswell /havent seen any issues. Although we did have similar issues in the past with other sites so I think you may be right and we will just have to toughen up and upload them on steam for the rest to see

  • Author

Some from testing

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

It was a slaughter I guess 🤣

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

RSCS2.pngClick here or image above to view on Google Sheets. Last Updated: 2026/09/13

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

  • Rodman pinned this topic

Pls note that "Chevelle - Young Wicked" is in Drop B (vice Drop C as indicated in the weekly header). 😅

image.pngThis song is absolutely insane, I'm unable to really do Slap because of a wrist issue, so I do a pick and pluck method, insanely fun!

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Great songs this week!

Thanks @drand for a lot of great songs!

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I think the next one is actually C# Drop B if I remember correctly. But as Sturgill might say, "it don't worry me none", now that I have a drop pedal...

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

6 hours ago, drand said:

I have also added one of the scores you linked that didn't expand @kayteck but the other links I couldn't see any image at all

thanks

i just checked and it appears this new forum can't even convert links properly...

it stripped the text in the link. if i copied raw text and pasted in address bar, the image showed properly.

i just didn't have time or patience to fight with it.

thanks for the efforts though...

  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

OMG

Previous' week Winners are:

Rhythm:
- Masterclass: @Rodman (98.6)

This one is dedicated to

@MotivatedCF - if i can with a little effort achieve a MC Metallica victory in competition with those supreme gentlemen (no ´tallica for you @drand ?) and masters you can overcome your struggle, realize that the CS is good for you and start working your way up to kick some asses (evil laughter swells from the background)😉

and to @drand who got me so motivated with that awesome post

LAST WEEK'S PLAY STREAK HIGHLIGHTS

@Rodman is on a 500-week active play streak (their longest streak yet). Their first week was Week 38 and they have played a total of 635 weeks!

Rock!

Rod.

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- 

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into
SONG SELECTION LIST =-

 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

 

5 minutes ago, Rodman said:

OMG

Previous' week Winners are:

Rhythm:
- Masterclass: @Rodman (98.6)

This one is dedicated to

@MotivatedCF - if i can with a little effort achieve a MC Metallica victory in competition with those supreme gentlemen (no ´tallica for you @drand ?) and masters you can overcome your struggle, realize that the CS is good for you and start working your way up to kick some asses (evil laughter swells from the background)😉

and to @drand who got me so motivated with that awesome post

LAST WEEK'S PLAY STREAK HIGHLIGHTS

@Rodman is on a 500-week active play streak (their longest streak yet). Their first week was Week 38 and they have played a total of 635 weeks!

Rock!

Rod.

grats on the 500 week streak thats insane!!

  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

51339031bl.jpgmy most fav radio band - always good music (2.5)

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- 

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into
SONG SELECTION LIST =-

 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

 

  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

oh those chords... not exactly sightreaders

51339047mn.jpg

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- 

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into
SONG SELECTION LIST =-

 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

 

  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

51339116xh.jpg

nice music all around

(8)

51339117aq.jpg(8)

51339116xh.jpg

(2.5)

51339118jq.jpg

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- 

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into
SONG SELECTION LIST =-

 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

 

  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

(6.5)

51339153ia.jpg

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- 

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into
SONG SELECTION LIST =-

 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

 

Thanks for the week @drand Lots of fun to choose from 😃

Really liking Silverstein and Between the Buried and me. Really curious to peek into Dirty Loops 😅

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

  • Author
10 hours ago, palms46 said:

Pls note that "Chevelle - Young Wicked" is in Drop B (vice Drop C as indicated in the weekly header). 😅

Fixed! Thank you 😊

RSCS2.pngClick here or image above to view on Google Sheets. Last Updated: 2026/09/13

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

  • Author
2 hours ago, Rodman said:

no ´tallica for you @drand ?

I am a little distracted trying out making bass charts, couldn't get myself to pick up the guitar much last week just b a s s 🤣 (If anyone feels like testing some Buena Vista Social Club bass charts on the #chart-feedback channel of the CF Discord, I would appreciate it! 😁)

The Whiskey in the Jar cover on one of your weeks is my absolute favorite Metallica I found from the Championship so far 🤩 I am glad to get introduced to more of their songs and eras on here, their performances from the 80s are mindblowing 🤯

Seen her on the billboard charts, great singer and great chart!

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

RSCS2.pngClick here or image above to view on Google Sheets. Last Updated: 2026/09/13

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

hello!! ive been on fee[dB]ack, it is sooo much better to not have to wait 5 minutes every time i open the game

i do miss pre-made/automatic tones and nonstop play but i do not miss the bug infested mess this shitty game is
just for getting this song score i had like 5 crashes and 2 song restarts when it didnt recognize the initial notes

image.png

  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

bass (8.5)

51340445pm.jpg

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- 

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into
SONG SELECTION LIST =-

 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1



Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.