Skip to content

Welcome to the CF Rocksmith 2014 Championship!

-= Week 675 =-

=> How and Why join the Championships?
=> Rocksmith 2014 Championships rules

Previous' week Winners are:

Lead:
- Beginner: @iQu3so (92.85)
- Intermediate: @jimmy655 (91.19)
- Advanced: @Mikson (96.35)
- Masterclass: @shaggy_malagy (98)
- God of Guitar: Leader after week 2 is @PlanetFinesse (98), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Rhythm:
- Beginner: @Mitcho (96)
- Intermediate: @ALSRC (93)
- Advanced: @robolechuga (89)
- Masterclass: @Rodman (98.6)
- God of Rhythm: Leader after week 2 is @LuZifeR (96), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Bass:
- Beginner: @Mitcho (97)
- Intermediate: @EmbraceTheAbsurd (96)
- Advanced: @Daz40 (99.33)
- Advanced Bonus: @ALSRC (97.47)
- Masterclass: @pedropmf (99.7)
- God of Bass: Leader after week 2 is @Nomgoose (99.15), 1 week left... KEEP ROCKING!!!

Congrats to all winners. Well done!


This week's songs are:


Lead Path:
Beginner: Silverstein - The Afterglow (3.5^) (D Drop C) selected by drand
Beginner Bonus: The Weeknd - Starboy (3*) (E Standard) selected by drand
Intermediate: Chevelle - Young Wicked (4) (C# Drop B) selected by cacahuate51
Intermediate Bonus: Alice Cooper - It's the Little Things (4) (Eb Drop Db) selected by drand
Advanced: Between the Buried and Me - Desert of Song (7*) (C# Standard) selected by Nomgoose
Advanced Bonus: Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) (6) (E Standard) selected by Daz40
Masterclass: Phinehas - Crowns (9*) (D Drop C) selected by drand
God of Guitar: The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album) (10) (C Standard) selected by Nomgoose [Week 3 of 4]

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: Silverstein - The Afterglow (3*) (D Drop C) selected by drand
Beginner Bonus: The Weeknd - Starboy (2.5) (E Standard) selected by drand
Intermediate: Chevelle - Young Wicked (4) (C# Drop B) selected by cacahuate51
Intermediate Bonus: Alice Cooper - It's the Little Things (4) (Eb Drop Db) selected by drand
Advanced: Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) (7*) (E Standard) selected by Daz40
Advanced Bonus: Between the Buried and Me - Desert of Song (6.5) (C# Standard) selected by Nomgoose
Masterclass: Phinehas - Crowns (8.5) (D Drop C) selected by drand
God of Rhythm: The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album) (9) (C Standard) selected by Nomgoose [Week 3 of 4]

Bass Path:
Beginner: Chevelle - Young Wicked (4^) (C# Drop B) selected by cacahuate51
Beginner Bonus: Silverstein - The Afterglow (3*) (D Drop C) selected by drand
Intermediate: Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) (5*) (E Standard) selected by Daz40
Intermediate Bonus: Phinehas - Crowns (4) (D Drop C) selected by drand
Advanced: Between the Buried and Me - Desert of Song (6) (C# Standard) selected by Nomgoose
Advanced Bonus: The Fearless Flyers - Patrol Acrobatique (6) (E Standard) selected by drand
Masterclass: Dirty Loops - Just Dance (9*) (E Standard) selected by drand
God of Bass: The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal (Full Album) (8) (C Standard) selected by Nomgoose [Week 3 of 4]

(N) - difficulty rating
(N*) - highest difficulty rating for the class (promotion to higher class possible)
(N^) - difficulty rating higher than the highest for the class (promotion possible)

Check current week Rocksmith Championship Leaderboard

You can submit your song suggestions for the championship here
NEW! - easly add songs even on your mobile!:
Add Song Suggestion

Song Suggestions List available to view here: Google Sheets Spreadsheet

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Do you want to host a week? Join the Championship organizing team!!!
The process is smooth and there is a tutorial as well. If you are interested, send a personal message to Rodman.

RSCS2.pngClick here or image above to view on Google Sheets. Last Updated: 2026/09/13

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

  • Replies 88
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JokerTheAnarchist
    JokerTheAnarchist

    sightread for the lolz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2JB2thxV7E

  • Some from testing It was a slaughter I guess 🤣

  • AstronaStrums
    AstronaStrums

    This song is absolutely insane, I'm unable to really do Slap because of a wrist issue, so I do a pick and pluck method, insanely fun! Great songs this week!

Posted Images

Playing Favorites 20 members have voted

  1. 1. What are your favorite genres to play? (Choose as many as you want, post down below if something not mentioned here!)

    • Heavy Metal (Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth)
      10%
    • Progressive Rock & Metal (Dream Theater, Rush, Tool)
      11%
    • Classic & Hard Rock (Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses)
      8%
    • Blues & Roots (Stevie Ray Vaughan, Gary Moore, Johnny Cash)
      3%
    • Alternative & Indie Rock (Nirvana, Muse, Arctic Monkeys)
      7%
    • Punk, Pop-Punk & Ska (Green Day, Blink-182, Ramones)
      8%
    • Pop, Funk & Soul (Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Bruno Mars)
      5%
    • Jazz, Fusion & Instrumental (Vulfpeck, Joe Satriani, Billy Cobham)
      7%
    • Game, Anime & Soundtrack (Legend of Zelda, Persona, Babymetal)
      6%
    • Power & Symphonic Metal (Sabaton, Nightwish, Helloween)
      12%
    • Death & Melodic Death Metal (Opeth, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom)
      8%
    • Post-Hardcore & Metalcore (Dance Gavin Dance, Pierce the Veil, Bullet for My Valentine)
      9%

Poll closes on 10/4/2026 at 1:06 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

5 strings

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Struggle with the bottom strings and some quick transitions 😅

4 hours ago, rosefog said:

hello!! ive been on fee[dB]ack, it is sooo much better to not have to wait 5 minutes every time i open the game

Are the developers back from vacation? I think it was a bit on pause for some time

It has great potential and if the feedforge selection increases it can be awesome 😍

I kept waiting for the power chords.....

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

5 hours ago, ALSRC said:

Are the developers back from vacation? I think it was a bit on pause for some time

It has great potential and if the feedforge selection increases it can be awesome 😍

ive been out of the loop on the chanell, whats the feedforge selection?

53 minutes ago, cacahuate51 said:

ive been out of the loop on the chanell, whats the feedforge selection?

Feedforge it's like CustomsForge but for fee[dB]ack https://feedforge.org/library

Have a nice musweek everyone! Thanks for hosting @drand !

Silverstein - The Afterglow

6ptwn0.jpgiBFosC.jpgBB2JKK.jpg

The Weeknd - Starboy

WVUMwT.jpgSzhcwg.jpg

Chevelle - Young Wicked

YmKlw9.jpgkFQnC1.jpgfC2WH9.jpg

Alice Cooper - It's the Little Things

JrHfqp.jpg9s9LYx.jpg

Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love)

LjWMOQ.jpgnwNfRF.jpgX5Lkib.jpg

Between the Buried and Me - Desert of Song

DJaOG8.jpgDNbXEQ.jpggtgu7Y.jpg

Phinehas - Crowns. I think I forgot to play bass.

ZRsf52.jpgUOFLSU.jpg

The Fearless Flyers - Patrol Acrobatique

FTsrqc.jpg

Dirty Loops - Just Dance

x2G2no.jpg

On 8/8/2024 at 10:09 AM, Rodman said:

Give your heart and your soul.....
        ....... for that damn Rock´n´Roll!

---
I'm not a native English speaker. Sorry for mistakes.

Thanks for the new week!

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I don´t think I am this kind of bass player

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

More like this kind

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

By the way, I have a small cut in my left index finger, but I didn´t really know what to do about it, so I just suffered through it. Do you guys have any tips for those kind of problems?

Also, I noticed Weird Al Yankovic has never been selected for the Championship, but there quite a number of CDLCs available for him (mostly bass by @Emmy-Dell). I don't have the time to try them out right now, but I'll try to make a few suggestions later. (But if anyone else wants to get into it first, of course go ahead :) )

14 minutes ago, MaltaSoron said:

By the way, I have a small cut in my left index finger, but I didn´t really know what to do about it, so I just suffered through it. Do you guys have any tips for those kind of problems?

uh probably bandaid or worst case scenario tape. Make sure nothing gets in there cause if it does and heals youll have a permanent bump (atleast i do from a cut i got)

huh surprised weird al hasnt gotten picked, thought we had played eat it before but you are right its never been picked. Look forward to anything you or any one reading this will submit this week as I will be hosting next week.

  • Author
36 minutes ago, MaltaSoron said:

By the way, I have a small cut in my left index finger, but I didn´t really know what to do about it, so I just suffered through it. Do you guys have any tips for those kind of problems?

Acrylic resins are my jam so I use superglue 😂 (originally used during the Vietnam War to quickly patch injured soldiers)
giphy.gif
used to do all my fretting fingers until they stopped hurting 🤘💀 watch out though some might consider it performance enhancing drugs 😉 You can buy liquid skin bandage/tissue adhesive at the pharmacy to make sure it's safe on skin

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
Couldn't do better on this today ofc I didn't play score attack and it ended up at 98.92 allegedly here 😅

RSCS2.pngClick here or image above to view on Google Sheets. Last Updated: 2026/09/13

RSCS Forum Homepage
| RSCS Scoreboard (Google Sheets) | RSCS Request a Song (Google App) |

👋😁 Just post a screenshot showing BOTH accuracy % and streak in current week's forum post to play! 🤘😎

🚨 Don't forget to make new posts, not edit posts or it will not show up on scoreboard!! 🚨

Good picks thanks for the week
First bass scores

difficult beginner song 4.5

20260929050735-1.jpg

3 nice

20260929051258-1.jpg

5 I forgot this my daughter sings this all the time.

20260929052001-1.jpg

more later I'm tired

On 9/27/2026 at 1:07 PM, drand said:

The Whiskey in the Jar cover on one of your weeks is my absolute favorite Metallica I found from the Championship so far 🤩 I am glad to get introduced to more of their songs and eras on here, their performances from the 80s are mindblowing 🤯

I love the way Cliff plays Bass that floating thumb
and sometimes hitting the strings with two fingers for extra whoomp!!

13 hours ago, MaltaSoron said:

By the way, I have a small cut in my left index finger, but I didn´t really know what to do about it, so I just suffered through it. Do you guys have any tips for those kind of problems?

I used some rubber/silicone finger protectors from AliExpress or Amazon, but you lose sensibility while playing and can't do slides

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=LettWhenever I hear the diminished run it reminds me of a spongebob song

@drand Thanks for the week!

First scores

There’s no solo here, but that fast switching between double stops isn't easy, so maybe 4.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Pleasant melody, in my opinion, this too easy for 3, since the chart is repetitive and the notes move quite slowly. 2 for me.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

This is not technically difficult, but quite fast, so 4/4.5.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Generally easy, but the solo with those two-string bends gave me some trouble, so 4/4.5.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I was actually expecting a heavy, hard-hitting song here, but it turned out to be a calmer, mostly acoustic song 😄 I don't think this difficult enough for a 7; more like a 6 or 6.5.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Ahh, those chords I couldn't catch... Also 6/6.5.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

No chance here, truly 9.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I'm adding screenshots from Steam for the first time; I hope it works 😬

@cacahuate51 Thanks for the guide!

Guitar

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

The Alice Cooper song felt easier (to me) than Silverstein

5 hours ago, Mikson said:

I'm adding screenshots from Steam for the first time; I hope it works 😬

@cacahuate51 Thanks for the guide!

The screenshots load immediately for me, seems this solves the problem from the last few weeks where screenshots delayed or not displayed for some of us.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1



Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.