February 4, 20233 yr Has a PM / msg limit been imposed to cut off spam? Seems the filter might be a bit restrictive at 2x msg per day.
February 4, 20233 yr Author I was trying to coordinate chart testing with specific users and this continues to interfere with my effort.
February 4, 20233 yr Author This also prevents offering constructive / critical feedback privately rather than blasting out in the comments section of any particular chart. Hopefully it's just a temporary issue. 👍
February 4, 20233 yr Author Bump. I would send a PM to the mods for clarification or resolution...but I can't due to the imposed limit. Thanks!
February 4, 20233 yr 11 hours ago, palms46 said: Has a PM / msg limit been imposed to cut off spam? Seems the filter might be a bit restrictive at 2x msg per day. I don't have the permissions to fix/check this myself but I brought it up with the others earlier. Might just need to wait a bit. 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
February 4, 20233 yr Author 13 minutes ago, coldrampage said: I don't have the permissions to fix/check this myself but I brought it up with the others earlier. Might just need to wait a bit. very much appreciated...thanks for taking a look!
February 6, 20233 yr Administrator Solution The limits have been adjusted, if you need anything else please let us know 🙂 "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
February 6, 20233 yr Author 8 hours ago, Unleashed2k said: The limits have been adjusted, if you need anything else please let us know 🙂 Thank you kindly...very much appreciated!
Has a PM / msg limit been imposed to cut off spam? Seems the filter might be a bit restrictive at 2x msg per day.