Skip to content

Toolkit Doesn't Convert Cdlc

So I've been trying to convert PC customs to PS3 but it's not happening. Toolkit always gives an error.

When I open rebuilder it says Java not detected, even though java is installed. I have tried on four different windows PCs. If Java is the problem, how do I get it to work? Anybody had this problem before?

 

Any help is much appreciated.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thank you very much!

Was using 64 bit Java. The issue has been resolved.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.