Skip to content

I'm Confused / Help / South Arcade CDLCs Anyone?

So, I know this is really random, but I could've swore I downloaded all of South Arcade's songs onto my pc ages ago, and on reconvening after a vast while, now they're no longer there, just as they're not there in the search anymore? Is there a link between downloaded cdlc and your game file storage area? I feel like I'm going insane....

Also, does anyone have the p.psarc files for the South Arcade songs they can share? And at even a longer shot, the lead and rhythm for You Know My Name by Chris Cornell?

Featured Replies

No posts to show

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.