I’m wondering if anyone has or know a mod for the game that fixes the tuning. I’m trying to play a song on bass with B E A D tuning but the game has TROUBLE trying to register the low B. It keeps putting +999 on it and it’s frustrating me. Is there any mod that has a fix or something of that sorts?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I’m wondering if anyone has or know a mod for the game that fixes the tuning. I’m trying to play a song on bass with B E A D tuning but the game has TROUBLE trying to register the low B. It keeps putting +999 on it and it’s frustrating me. Is there any mod that has a fix or something of that sorts?