I have an issue with one of my CDLCS where it crashes after the tune up. This issue only occurs with the Lead arrangement. Rhythm, bass and vocals work just fine. I've edited the lead file and rebuilt the p.sarc file multiple times but the problem still persists.
Here's a link if you cold take the time to check it out and potentially fix it. Thanks.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi all,
I have an issue with one of my CDLCS where it crashes after the tune up. This issue only occurs with the Lead arrangement. Rhythm, bass and vocals work just fine. I've edited the lead file and rebuilt the p.sarc file multiple times but the problem still persists.
Here's a link if you cold take the time to check it out and potentially fix it. Thanks.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TpCcc2Y-neB1Obkxx6KIHQqt9qiAhZq3?usp=sharing