July 23, 201511 yr I added leading silence to my cdlc, and now Rocksmith starts the song immediately while the notes start after the offset. It works perfectly in eof. Is there a way to fix this?
July 23, 201511 yr When you save your eof project it should create the wav version of the song.Use that song file and convert it to wem and it should work. How to post scores/ participate in the championship/m/ Genre Custom dlc Playlists + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogreCurrent Championship Song Selection Submissions + 2025 and Guidelines here(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)
July 23, 201511 yr Author When you save your eof project it should create the wav version of the song.Use that song file and convert it to wem and it should work. Oh duh, thank you
July 24, 201511 yr No problem :P How to post scores/ participate in the championship/m/ Genre Custom dlc Playlists + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogreCurrent Championship Song Selection Submissions + 2025 and Guidelines here(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)
July 25, 201511 yr I always use Audacity to add the leading silence on the input mp3 or flac file.Then I export it in ogg and wav formats.Finally I use the result ogg file as input in EOF ... How to create CDLCsDDC Tool
I added leading silence to my cdlc, and now Rocksmith starts the song immediately while the notes start after the offset. It works perfectly in eof.
Is there a way to fix this?