February 18, 201412 yr Post here for posterity! In 3 years when Rocksmith 2017 comes out, it'll be good to reminisce!
February 19, 201412 yr Asmo good to hear what is the new theme coming soon called? Just found this one here
February 19, 201412 yr Me too...someone had to make up the 4 cents they were short up do some upgrades :P Well I KNOW you donated, dummy :mrgreen:I don't think I can give you custom color thing though since you're an admin but I can try!no no that was me :P edit multiquote erased ally post in my quote.... if anyone understand one year old bass player
February 19, 201412 yr Day 3 donor here. Just found the site and am really happy to do what I can to kick things off.
February 19, 201412 yr Administrator I just donated - but what day is this?This is day three - adding your donator badge now! Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.
February 19, 201412 yr Asmo good to hear what is the new theme coming soon called? Just found this one here Here is the demo of the theme: http://www.ipbfocus.com/premade/snapshot/index.php Keep in mind we're just using it for a layout and we'll modify the colors and background and all that to fit our needs. There is talk of having a light and a dark theme but both using that base. Questions/comments/concerns? Please don't hesitate to voice them! I'm here to help!
February 20, 201412 yr :) Unfortunately I won't get much time to get back to playing until May. 9 1/2 weeks of school, then gradumication, then I sell all my stuff, leave the wife and kids, hit the road, and begin my quest to become a rock god. I'm sure the groupies will make it worth it.
March 13, 201412 yr Donated a couple of days after registering because of the help I received from raynebc, Eof Champion and all-round good guy!!!Many thanks..
Post here for posterity! In 3 years when Rocksmith 2017 comes out, it'll be good to reminisce!