February 18, 201412 yr Post here for posterity! In 3 years when Rocksmith 2017 comes out, it'll be good to reminisce!
February 18, 201412 yr Joined SmithyAnvil when it began and a day one donator here. Rocksmith is such a great game and fun to make/test customs for. Looking forward to what lies ahead! Always check and use -> The latest Toolkit builds To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.
February 18, 201412 yr I donated on day one as well. Rick Abshier ______________________________ Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute Fender Short Scale Jazz Bass
February 18, 201412 yr I'm in the club. o/ I will tell you what's wrong and you will accept this information.
February 18, 201412 yr Administrator First Donator right here :p Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory- Steam -
February 18, 201412 yr Administrator I have the list right here of Day One donators!In no particular order: [*]twistedsinz [*]snowdog [*]MrHyde [*]noahfence [*]Lord-X [*]richomat [*]sacredobelisk [*]MartyV [*]Riftyou [*]Zep-- [*]Aludog [*]MarineIguana [*]ricka47 [*]teinashu [*]benchrat [*]Szur [*]txMonkey [*]a.peter [*]Arsenal [*]Mike V [*]TimeIsFading [*]HesherIf I missed you, whap me upside the head and alert me via PM :) Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.
February 18, 201412 yr Donated to help the cause :cool: Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster; Epiphone Nighthawk Custom; Westone Concord 1: Italia Mondial Classic; Epiphone J Mascis Jazzmaster; Chapman ML2 Classic Gold-top
February 18, 201412 yr Me too...someone had to make up the 4 cents they were short up do some upgrades :P
February 18, 201412 yr Administrator Me too...someone had to make up the 4 cents they were short up do some upgrades :P Well I KNOW you donated, dummy :mrgreen:I don't think I can give you custom color thing though since you're an admin but I can try! Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.
February 18, 201412 yr Author Me too...someone had to make up the 4 cents they were short up do some upgrades :P That was pretty friggin funny. WHOOO HOOO!!! New Website! New Content! New! New! New! (anyone got a nickle?)
February 18, 201412 yr Administrator That was pretty friggin funny. WHOOO HOOO!!! New Website! New Content! New! New! New! (anyone got a nickle?) We felt like bums for sure :D But it was better than going out on the street with a monkey and an organ grinder... not as entertaining, but... Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.
February 19, 201412 yr Yup, I donated the first day...only $10 though, will definitely donate a little more when I have the cash going spare. :mrgreen:
February 19, 201412 yr Dammit! I'm late!! Anyway, I gave some bucks! More to come. Thanks all. For the love of god, people, no bitching/whining/complaining. If you don't like something, either state it constructively...or keep it to yourself.
February 19, 201412 yr Tried to make it in time. Still not midnight where I am! Regardless, I stepped up with what I could. I've only recently gotten RS, and tried my first custom download a week or so ago. This community is SO worth the contribution. Glad someone took up the mantle!
February 19, 201412 yr I'm not really sure how to donate or if you'd want my stinking money. Seriously though not liking the new color scheme my eyes are sensitive and I'm missing the original Smithy Anvil color scheme right now.
February 19, 201412 yr I'm not really sure how to donate or if you'd want my stinking money. Seriously though not liking the new color scheme my eyes are sensitive and I'm missing the original Smithy Anvil color scheme right now. This is the default theme for ip.board. Another theme has already been purchased but not installed. Trust me, I can't stand the default either! We're working on it :) Questions/comments/concerns? Please don't hesitate to voice them! I'm here to help!
Post here for posterity! In 3 years when Rocksmith 2017 comes out, it'll be good to reminisce!