March 6, 201511 yr I click on Ignition, it asks me to login but I'm already logged.I type the user and password again but still can't access to it.Help :mellow:
May 1, 201511 yr @@wesmpipes, now login through ignition, with remember me, if you'll get error, just go here: https://customsforge.com/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=loginmake sure that you've got recent version of the page, hard refresh it shift or ctrl+f5, can't remember... Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
May 1, 201511 yr @@Alex360 Thanks for helping me. i have now do a couple of tests.problem occured, when uncheck the box "remember me" on forum-login. if I login with box checked, all works fine. sry my bad english
May 5, 201511 yr maybe, i have a wayi have succeeded in connecting to ignition search the first time i create my account.I'm still connected to ignition search with this computer.Then i change my password in customforge : and now, with other computers, i have the login page when i'm connect to ignition search. and you? have you change your login password?
May 5, 201511 yr elements of analysis : First computer : connexion KOWindows 8FIrefox : KOIE : KO 2nd computer : Connexion OKOS : Windows 7FIrefox 37.0.2 : OKIE8 : OKChrome 42.0.2311.135 m : OK
June 8, 201511 yr it def must be some funky browser issue - was having issues on this laptop (worked in icognito but not when clearing cookies) tried it on the wife's laptop (same exact model os login etc) and it logged in fine
June 8, 201511 yr update - instead of clearing the cookies via chrome dev tools (it didn't work for me at least) - i blew away everything 'from the beginning of time' and now it works fine ((go to settings scroll down to show advance settings, scroll down again to the clear browsing data button and make sure the popup says clear from the beginning of time... whala!
June 15, 201511 yr same problem here idont know what is incognito but icant sing in, when i log again in ignitonj search othe befopre version says accoun isn't find
September 30, 201511 yr Same problem. Clearing cookies and using incognito mode did not solve the issue.
January 16, 201610 yr Tried all of the above and I tried different browsers it just keeps asking me to sign in.
March 4, 201610 yr Tried different browsers, removed cookies, still no good. It shows only blank CDLC search in Ignition, but search doesn't work.
March 5, 201610 yr Tried different browsers, removed cookies, still no good. It shows only blank CDLC search in Ignition, but search doesn't work.This is also happening for me. The Led Zeppelin Discography thread learning to chart > asking someone else to do it "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs
March 5, 201610 yr Solution Hi guys! We recently resolved an issue where members weren't able to browse the tables. This possibly fixed your login issues, please have a look! Teckie SysOps
March 5, 201610 yr Teckie, on 05 Mar 2016 - 10:43 AM, said: Hi guys! We recently resolved an issue where members weren't able to browse the tables. This possibly fixed your login issues, please have a look!Yes, it works! Thanks for fast reaction!
May 10, 201610 yr yes happening to me as well. keeps making me every time I try to browse the tables. not sure what's going on, but clearly its not working.
May 10, 201610 yr Same problem here :/ Not letting me access it. Anyone have the URL to see if typing it into the box works?http://ignition.customsforge.com/ Still no luck :( Typing it in doesn't help. This is really weird. Using Firefox I am able to access it, using Edge it does not work. Try another browser see if it works for you like I did me.
May 11, 201610 yr I can't access either. Odd, because at the top of the browser it shows I'm logged in, and gives me options to view my profile, etc.Using IE11. Tried with new MS browser (that I hate) and it works fine
May 11, 201610 yr Why again did someone come up with the idea to fix what was CLEARLY NOT BROKEN? Ignition still not fixed (not like I was a fan of it to begin with). Used old search until I could not login to it anymore. Cleared cache (nothing), cleared cookies (nothing), reinstalled firefox (again nothing), ran through IE (still nothing). Able to bring up ignition but nothing else. stuck on first page, cannot sort categories. banner message reads Data Tables warning: table id=search_table - Ajax error. for more information about this error please see http://datatables.net/tn/7 Murphy's Law clearly states "If it ain't broke don't fix it".Lesson to the change over, the old way worked just fine, go back to it.
May 11, 201610 yr  Teckie, on 05 Mar 2016 - 10:43 AM, said: Hi guys! We recently resolved an issue where members weren't able to browse the tables. This possibly fixed your login issues, please have a look!Yes, it works! Thanks for fast reaction! better look again, still broken
May 13, 201610 yr I'm now getting both a security certificate error and being sent back to the login page whenever I try to access ignition.
May 13, 201610 yr For me Ignition requiriments is win7 or better, modern browser like firefox\chrome, scripts+coocies enabled, if you inable to get t oignition, try disabling all your plugins and re-logon to CF with "remember me" option on. also it helps to hard reload page like shift or ctrl+click on reload button.. Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
I click on Ignition, it asks me to login but I'm already logged.
I type the user and password again but still can't access to it.
Help :mellow: