March 6, 201511 yr I click on Ignition, it asks me to login but I'm already logged.I type the user and password again but still can't access to it.Help :mellow:
March 7, 201511 yr Same problem here :/ Not letting me access it. Anyone have the URL to see if typing it into the box works?
March 7, 201511 yr Administrator Try now. "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
March 7, 201511 yr Try now.Hmm... no luck over here. I click on the "Ignite" tab on the top of the screen, while logged in, and it just makes me log in again and kicks me to the main site. No matter how many times I relog (even tried logging in through steam) it won't let me through.
March 7, 201511 yr No issues at all here,, and using my laptop which I had to sign in again with. But like I said, no issues. I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.
March 7, 201511 yr Same problem here :/ Not letting me access it. Anyone have the URL to see if typing it into the box works?http://ignition.customsforge.com/ Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
March 7, 201511 yr Same problem here :/ Not letting me access it. Anyone have the URL to see if typing it into the box works?http://ignition.customsforge.com/ Still no luck :( Typing it in doesn't help. This is really weird.
March 12, 201511 yr Administrator Try now. "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
March 13, 201511 yr yup same problem since the beta launch EDIT: So in my case it was adblock. after turning it off it works fine
March 27, 201511 yr I'm also having this problem (clicking the ignition.search link takes me to the login page). I am running chrome 41.0.2272.89 on Windows 7. I have Adblock and Adblock Plus; both are paused. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
April 8, 201511 yr Administrator Try incognito please "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
April 10, 201511 yr incognito throvvs error ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH at chrome at opera too, it says that site ues really old encryption and it shuld bump it corrupt cookies and it become problem novv, tring dev version, same there :)I think https (ssl\seure connetion) doesn't vvork here, I just svvitched to http and it's fine(not in security terms, ofc)You'll regenerate cookies using relogin and all'll be fine. same at incognito, @@Unleashed2k Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
April 11, 201511 yr Incognito works for me, @@Unleashed2k. But even after all this time I have no luck on the normal browser. This is really weird. Disabled adblock, still not working
April 11, 201511 yr Unable to access the downloads using IE and Chrome. Tried incognito mode as well. Keeps asking me to login.
April 19, 201511 yr After trying incognito and finding that it worked, I cleared by customsforge.com cookies and it worked for me. (In chrome, open developer tools, click on the resources tab, right click on the "customsforge.com" entry under cookies in the left panel and select "clear")
April 25, 201511 yr @@spellbound, is it doesn't vvork for you? can I try myself using teamviewer to gather data or solve it at your end?link to old search, still vvorks, here: search.customsforge.com Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
May 1, 201511 yr alex thanks for the link to old search. i have the same Problem with the regular ignition.search using firefox. cookies deleted
I click on Ignition, it asks me to login but I'm already logged.
I type the user and password again but still can't access to it.
Help :mellow: