February 24, 201412 yr Hey guys, just wondering what your favourite artists were. If you could say what was THE FIRST song that got you into the band that would be awesome. I'll get the ball rolling: Iron Maiden-Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. Heard that on one of my Dad's CDs when I was about 7, and been hooked ever since
February 28, 201412 yr I tend to have moods and phases more than constant favorites, but these guys are consistently near the top: The ClashThe RamonesTom WaitsJunior KimbroughThe DecemberistsBuddy HollyThe Black Keys My customs
March 1, 201412 yr Try Radiohead - Creep, Karma Police, Street Spirit, No Surprises, High and Dry, Let DownDream Theater - Pull Me Under, Stream Of Conciousness, Root of All Evil, Another Day, In the Presence of Enemies Pt. 1Metallica - Fade to Black, One, Master of Puppets, The Unforgiven,Megadeth - Hangar 18, The Holy Wars... Punishment Due, Five Magics, Symphony of DestructionPink Floyd - Time, Wish You Were Here, Shine On You Crazy DiamondNine Inch Nails - Head Like a Hole, Wish, Closer, Sin, The Mark Has Been MadeSystem of a Down - Toxicity, Chop Suey, Lost in Hollywood, Aerials,Tool - LateralusPearl Jam - Black, Oceans, Once, Jeremy Here are just a few bands that I really like. The songs I put up there aren't necesarily my favorites, but I think that a new listener would appreciate them. Steam | Last.fm
March 2, 201412 yr Squeeze - Cool for Cats, Take me i'm yours, Pulling Mussels, Up the JunctionTalking Heads .......The Rolling Stones ......The Clash ......Ac/Dc ......Black Stone Cherry - Things my Father saidBrown Brigade - Hellowed by thy Name
March 2, 201412 yr That is really hard. 1: Metallica2: Angra (Kiko Loureiro Albums too)3: Alice in chains4: Megadeth5: Guns n Roses (Slash's albums too)6: Black Sabbath7: AC DC
March 3, 201412 yr Pearl Jam- All of TenTool- AenimaLed Zeppelin- No QuarterStone Sour- Get InsideAPC- 3 Libras
March 3, 201412 yr I remember listening stuff like Pet shop boys as a kid :D Then i found my brothers casette without label on it, pressed play and i was blown away. It was Live after death by Iron Maiden which i still consider as one of the best live albums ever. My customs workshop.
Hey guys, just wondering what your favourite artists were. If you could say what was THE FIRST song that got you into the band that would be awesome.
I'll get the ball rolling:
Iron Maiden-Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. Heard that on one of my Dad's CDs when I was about 7, and been hooked ever since