Please note that I did not create this but that this is a combination from my own research. All files / programs were testing and scanned with my virus software ESET. I did not receive any errors / false positives or any virus,malware,data collection, etc..
The items are required in order for this method to work
- Daw (Reaper or similar) - Click Here
This will be the guitar you 'hear' Rocksmith guitar will be set to 0 volume but will still detect input
- Bias FX or similar guitar VST - Click Here
- This specific No cable Patch - Click Here
- (extra to go with the patch - Click here) - Run this after you installed the No cable Patch.
- Only have to run it once.
- Voice Meeter Banana - Click Here
- Zoom UAC-2 or similar DAC - Click Here
- You to copy the 'No cable patch' provided above to your default Rocksmith directory (ie: Steam\SteamApps\common\Rocksmith2014)
- Create a 'shortcut' to this .exe on your desktop as this will server as the new launcher for Rocksmith 2014
- Install Voice Meeter Banana and select Voice Meeter (not AUX) as the default sound / recording device.
- A1 in Voice Meeter Banana should be set to 'ASIO Zoom UAC-2'
- (This serves as a 'virtual ASIO>WDM driver)
- In Reaper select the ASIO Zoom UAC-2 native driver and configure Bias FX as needed.
- Be sure the guitar and headphones are plugged into your DAC (Zoom UAC-2 in my example)
- Also ensure the Hi-Z setting is enabled if your DAC has one. This will help to simulate the 'amp' style gain as expected.
- Please see below for the Rocksmith.ini settings: