July 20, 201412 yr I was thinking we should have more than 1 sort function on the CDLC page. Sort by 2 or 3 parameters, like Artist>Download>DD, or whatever 2 or 3 parameters we'd put in. I'm assuming that's a SQL query? Shouldn't be too much of a change. Thoughts?
July 20, 201412 yr You can already sort by a second parameter if you shift-click the second column. It's explained in the "Notes (click to expand)" Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled! Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that! My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - OkMy ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.
July 20, 201412 yr Author You can already sort by a second parameter if you shift-click the second column. It's explained in the "Notes (click to expand)" Grrrr the dreaded "click to expand" oops.Close thread?
I was thinking we should have more than 1 sort function on the CDLC page.
Sort by 2 or 3 parameters, like Artist>Download>DD, or whatever 2 or 3 parameters we'd put in.
I'm assuming that's a SQL query? Shouldn't be too much of a change.
Thoughts?