Skip to content

The song appears in search bar, but the link leads to nowhere.

Golden Axe III The Vast Field, Max Payne Theme Fingerstyle, Le Chucks Theme

These songs appear in the search bar, but clicking on them leads to a dead end.

Featured Replies

i found that out of 7 i tried to download today,4 had no link/deleted files.

c0zy said:

i found that out of 7 i tried to download today,4 had no link/deleted files.

Four out of seven is rough, the search results are starting to feel more like leftovers than an actual catalog.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
On 9/23/2026 at 9:49 AM, Unleashed2k said:

Please report dead links

I can't. When I click on a song title in the drop-down list, the site just redirects me to the main search page.

I can't right-click and copy the link either, because the list disappears immediately. Just type the song title into the search bar.

  • Moderator
On 10/4/2026 at 11:39 AM, wilco said:

I can't. When I click on a song title in the drop-down list, the site just redirects me to the main search page.

I can't right-click and copy the link either, because the list disappears immediately. Just type the song title into the search bar.

I tried with every song you mentioned and they worked fine.

The links are dead-links however, so they've been reported. I also noticed at lease one of those was by pollo who is kind of infamous around here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.