December 1, 2025Dec 1 I'm also having this issue. New user here. I just got RS2014 up and running with RS_ASIO and ran the CDLC tool, but I can't download anything from Ignition4 Search because it won't allow me to login.This is the error message I'm seeing:
December 1, 2025Dec 1 Administrator Solution Should be fixed, sorry. "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
December 2, 2025Dec 2 Also getting the same message. It has to be an issue happening with everyone. I thought it was just me, but it is most likely on custom forges' end.
December 2, 2025Dec 2 19 hours ago, Unleashed2k said:Should be fixed, sorry.As reported, the same issue is persisting today.Screenshot for today with timestamp
December 2, 2025Dec 2 Administrator A job in the backend caused this, should be fixed. "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
December 26, 2025Dec 26 On 12/1/2025 at 7:38 PM, Unleashed2k said:A job in the backend caused this, should be fixed.Granted, I only try once a week or so, but I've been consistently having this issue since late November and am currently still experiencing it. Any tips to try troubleshooting? I've checked and it happens both on my computer on my home network as well as a separate device on a mobile hotspot, both give the same "unable to complete login" error. Tried different browsers as well.Thanks! Edited December 26, 2025Dec 26 by cadhoit_ban Added more detail
December 26, 2025Dec 26 Administrator 54 minutes ago, cadhoit_ban said:Granted, I only try once a week or so, but I've been consistently having this issue since late November and am currently still experiencing it. Any tips to try troubleshooting? I've checked and it happens both on my computer on my home network as well as a separate device on a mobile hotspot, both give the same "unable to complete login" error. Tried different browsers as well.Thanks!48 minutes ago, Mursenan said:Also seem to be experiencing this issue. Any tips would be great!Thanks!still occuring for both of you? "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
December 27, 2025Dec 27 I just signed up wtih a new name (after a long break from the community), and I'm also unable to login for the same reason. Any thoughts on what the issue could be?
December 27, 2025Dec 27 Administrator 2 minutes ago, Macrobeat said:I just signed up wtih a new name (after a long break from the community), and I'm also unable to login for the same reason. Any thoughts on what the issue could be?Try now "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
December 27, 2025Dec 27 3 minutes ago, Hii said:Hey, i cant login too can you help me 🙂Same here( Even with newly registered account
December 27, 2025Dec 27 14 hours ago, Unleashed2k said:still occuring for both of you?Yeah still unable to login. When I hit continue as with my account, only get the message shown in the image.
December 27, 2025Dec 27 Administrator 1 hour ago, baxterqc said:Yeah, the same error message for me2 hours ago, Mursenan said:Yeah still unable to login. When I hit continue as with my account, only get the message shown in the image.3 hours ago, Maxx53 said:Same here( Even with newly registered account3 hours ago, Hii said:Hey, i cant login too can you help me 🙂try now. pushed a new fix "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
December 27, 2025Dec 27 27 minutes ago, Unleashed2k said:try now. pushed a new fixjust tried, works now
"unable to complete login with the forum right now custom forge"
What to do?