Skip to content

Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

CDLC Requests

Peter Tosh please!  Reggaemylitis, I'm the toughest, Equal Rights, Legalize it, Wanted Dread & Alive.

 

Clinton Fearon - Richman Poorman.

 

Кино - Транквилизатор, Алюминиевые огурцы, Мама анархия, Ты выглядишь так несовременно.

  • Replies 9.9k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • A few requests for bass charts: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Even the Losers King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - Hypertension King Gizzard & the Lizard W

  • Greta Van Fleet - Trip the light fantastic bass 

  • Unleashed2k
    Unleashed2k

    After 395 pages, this thread is officially being retired. I'm working on a requests system that will be out in the future. For now, please hold your requests. Thank you. Any new threads will be d

Posted Images

Featured Replies

On 4/29/2023 at 4:58 PM, JamesPrestonUK said:

I like that. I like it a lot. Would you be happy for a simple peasant to try charting it?

Of course I'll be happy !

ps: sir peasant, you dropped this -> 👑


Black midi is in desperate need for some Lead and/or Rhythm charts. The only song of theirs that currently has one outside of Bass is Welcome To Hell. These 3 in particular are songs that I feel would be really fun to play

Hey,

I would like to request - The Darkness - Love is only a feeling for both Guitar and Bass if possible!

I believe it used to be on here, but for some reason it has dissapeared!
 

I would also love to see The Darkness - Heart Explodes (can you tell that i like the darkness!! 🤣
 

 

it would be awesome if this song was charted. last song Layne Staley recorded. and Tom Morello amazing guitar..

Any of these:

Maximum the Hormone - Tsume Tsume Tsume
Maximum the Hormone - Beauty Killosseum
Maximum the Hormone - Shimi
Maximum the Hormone - REREREREREREREREMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA
Maximum the Hormone - maximum the hormone
Maximum the Hormone - maximum the hormone II
Maximum the Hormone - HAWATARI NIOKU CENTI
Maximum the Hormone - KAMIGAMI


pngwing_com.thumb.png.29d20857d726b4deaeafb00854713591.png

Any chance someone could do the bassline for

Thanks and take care !!

there is a bass version , would love to play the guitar parts if someone could make them 😄

I searched around and couldn't find this one, but given the Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 3 came out, I was hoping someone would make this one:

 

Faith No More - We Care a Lot

 

I think it's just Bass and Rhythm

Thanks!

I'd like to request The Cursed Muse and Dare to Live by Seven Spires

 

9 hours ago, sheavy said:

I searched around and couldn't find this one, but given the Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 3 came out, I was hoping someone would make this one:

Faith No More - We Care a Lot

I think it's just Bass and Rhythm

Thanks!

This is a version I downloaded a long time ago. I can't remember who put it together but I seem to remember that it's ok: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/4vf97qwpzoynrrucnenis/h?dl=0&rlkey=u2ij2g2vgn4a4enemrg19e9g4

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Website: www.JamesPrestonUK.com/bass

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.