Skip to content

Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

CDLC Requests

Peter Tosh please!  Reggaemylitis, I'm the toughest, Equal Rights, Legalize it, Wanted Dread & Alive.

 

Clinton Fearon - Richman Poorman.

 

Кино - Транквилизатор, Алюминиевые огурцы, Мама анархия, Ты выглядишь так несовременно.

  • Replies 9.9k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • A few requests for bass charts: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Even the Losers King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - Hypertension King Gizzard & the Lizard W

  • Greta Van Fleet - Trip the light fantastic bass 

  • Unleashed2k
    Unleashed2k

    After 395 pages, this thread is officially being retired. I'm working on a requests system that will be out in the future. For now, please hold your requests. Thank you. Any new threads will be d

Posted Images

Featured Replies

The First Noel

I'd be really thankful for this! Rocksmith is really helping me learn but I can't find this song. Thank you for your time.

 

Would be awesome if someone made this song.

Deathbeds - Gods Way is my Way

 

 

 

I wanted to make these a CDLC by myself but can't find any tabs online and I'm not good enough to chart the whole songs by ear...

On 6/7/2018 at 6:11 AM, engels said:

Peter Tosh please!  Reggaemylitis, I'm the toughest, Equal Rights, Legalize it, Wanted Dread & Alive.

Clinton Fearon - Richman Poorman.

Кино - Транквилизатор, Алюминиевые огурцы, Мама анархия, Ты выглядишь так несовременно.

Miracle Aligner –The Last Shadow Puppets

Can someone please do a CDLC for "Anata No Tame No Kono Inochi" by The Gazette. I see there are quite a few of there songs on there. Surprised this wasnt already done, as its one of there most popular songs. Please and thank you. 

 

Rock And Roll Is Dead is a classic Lenny Kravitz hit that would be great to have in the game for both guitar and bass!

 

 

我正在寻找 Xenoblade 2 的 Counterattack DLC,非常感谢您与我分享它

 

CDLC Request for Placebo .... I know  - Bass arrangement

Hi everyone,

All in title ... ?

Yes !

Not exactly, missing magical word ....

Please !

 

Thanks

JBassman

 

Hi there! I would appreciate if any of you can make Twenty one by The Cranberries, I just love how that guitar sounds.

 

3 hours ago, maurrod01 said:

Hi there! I would appreciate if any of you can make Twenty one by The Cranberries, I just love how that guitar sounds.

Its already there. A lead and bass.

7 hours ago, smitty248 said:

Its already there. A lead and bass.

Thanks, you're right, this is my first time doing this

 

first-day.gif

I would absolutely love to see some more Dayseeker, Bad Omens, Fit for a King, Devil Wears Prada, Imminence, Bury Tomorrow!

Hi!!

 

I enjoy playing Gilmour Greatests Solos a lot. I also like Trans Siberian Orchestra.

I would like to play more CDLCs like it, with a lot of riffs.

I don't like to play songs with only chords, I prefer riffs and picking. 

 

I don't know what to download.

 

I have tried bucked-head, but is too difficult for me.

 

Any suggestions welcomed.

Would be lovely if we got more arenna/stoner rock arrangements!

16 hours ago, maurrod01 said:

Thanks, you're right, this is my first time doing this

first-day.gif

Your welcome.Nice GIF by the way.

The bass arrangements of this band would be a great contribution.

Absolute gems. Bass and lead arrangements for these would be great additions. Thanks for the hard work and contributions !

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.